Hey all! New member, old rider in Dayton area

Boogie

Hi! These warm winter days have got me itchin bad! So been riding over 20 years. Love anything with two wheels, especially with an engine including any form of riding (cruise, sport, DS, adv) as long as it avoids the interstates. Hell, I'll ride a scooter with a big happy grin! Recent years riding buddies been dropping off, loosing interest/passion, or maybe just maturing... (shiver). I've never joined a forum or group before, just searched through em for route info and repair/mod stuff so after fingering through your site figured I'd introduce myself.  Maybe see who's riding where, when, and roll with sometime. 

Thanx for being here! 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!

You have found the right place if you are looking for riders as passionate as you.  The members ramge from keyboard warriors who don't even own a bike to people who rode 30k+ a year.  Many group rides organized here with solid riders.

Welcome to the forums.  If you head over to rides/events, you'll see a group of threads for the unOFFICIAL Epic Ride.  I host 2 events a year, that has a big OhioRiders turnout.  Great time to introduce yourself and meet a lot of other passionate riders. 

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.  I know a decent group from Dayton comes down.  You can meet up with them for the journey to the meetup spot.