FS: Tourmaster Saber 3 Jacket (price drop $50)

2talltim

Well have lost too much weight and need to replace my gear....

Tour Master Saber 3 Jacket Size 2xl

Priced to sell  $70 (price drop $50)

1 year old and in great condition, water proof breathable lined,  black and grey and has i quited removable insulted liner, lot of pockets, and lots of vents to let in fresh air. Has been my favorite jacket ive even owned. More info a pics below. 

Tourmaster Saber Series 3 Jacket

Features:

• The 600 Denier Carbolex three quarter shell length combines with a Rainguard waterproof/breathable barrier for a garment that protects from the road and rain
  • The collar features a soft, microfiber relief panel
  • Zippered chest vents, sleeve vents and rear exit vents provide flowthrough ventilation
  • Two way main zipper closure with dual wind flap to seal out the elements
  • 360 Phoslite reflective piping and TourMaster's signature reflective rear triangle help to increase nighttime visibility
  • The Microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
  • Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm help to secure elbow armor and material
  • Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector
  • TourMaster's removable Z.O.Q. (ZipOut Quilted) Liner features warming 100gm polyfill insulation
  • Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, flap closure bellows pockets, internal media pocket and dual zippered fanny pack
  • Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
  • Stretch panel accommodates an optional jacket to pant zipper (connection zipper not included)
  • 20170208_164702.thumb.jpg.45f61f3d12fbbd4341c163b17bf0ebde.jpg
  • 20170208_164720.thumb.jpg.2979cafdd08f7bfce1cf309a5a8cdded.jpg
  • 20170208_165707.thumb.jpg.4fced8a5f55cdaeb2db3d4a8d9b0fc9f.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 2

Yup it's been great for me year round. Did 345 miles in it today(flapping in the wind..lol) prob the last ride for it. Ordered my replacement last night

Edited by 2talltim