New to me Toy

DerekClouser

THAT is the drone to have from what I've read. I follow a few people that got the drone before it came out and have been testing it. They love it. And the sumbitch folds up small. Seems like the interface is simple and its not too hard to fly. Nice man, Nice.

Edit: If i see that thing flying over my house, I'll shoot it down.

Edited by TimTheAzn

4 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Decided to make a nice little purchase to have fun with.  

Was a pre-order so should be here in the next 4-6 weeks.  Definitely plan to bring this to the Epic Ride and get some sweet shots. 

If for some reason you don't get it in time I have already made arrangements for us to borrow my kids. And if you want to check his out while its winter we can certainly do that. He isn't far from where you live.  Basically 18 and 94.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

If for some reason you don't get it in time I have already made arrangements for us to borrow my kids. And if you want to check his out while its winter we can certainly do that. He isn't far from where you live.  Basically 18 and 94.

There's no way I'm testing out on someone else's drone lol.  

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

THAT is the drone to have from what I've read. I follow a few people that got the drone before it came out and have been testing it. They love it. And the sumbitch folds up small. Seems like the interface is simple and its not too hard to fly. Nice man, Nice.

Edit: If i see that thing flying over my house, I'll shoot it down.

It won't be flying over your house Tim.  It'll be looking in your window. 

• Upvote 1

So Derek, with a top speed of 40mph we all will get about 30 sec of video riding up 83 before we are out of range, lol.  Still, its a very cool product that is every changing, amazing the amount of technology in such a small footprint.  I wonder if a track would allow you to record a session from above, that would be cool as hell.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

Don't worry, I downvoted his comment since he thought he had to explain the joke.  

That wasn't an explanation, that was simple stereotyping using a meme :dunno:

Edited by Bad324