Blessing of Bikes

Honda1100

2 hours ago, Casper said:

Do they really get 8k bikes out to this? 

48 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yes.

And if you want to see 100K bikes in one place mark your calendar for October 13th and let me know.  6.5 hour drive for you, leave Thursday...come back Saturday or Sunday. You'll need your passport.

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

And if you want to see 100K bikes in one place mark your calendar for October 13th and let me know.  6.5 hour drive for you, leave Thursday...come back Saturday or Sunday. You'll need your passport.

:popcorn: 

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I think it's more of a poker run that doesn't go anywhere, but fundraisers for charities. That's cool and all, but the holy water nonsense is a bit over the top. That's not even the weird part for me. It's the idea that ABATE is a sponsor for a safety event. That's the real mind boggler. 

Who or what is this (ABATE) you speak of ? 

I have never heard of it/them

On 2/7/2017 at 4:10 PM, Tonik said:

One question...WHY?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JustinNck1 said:

A day on the motorcycle is always a good day. :dunno:

Agreed...but that event happens OFF the motorcycle.  Stuck idling in the middle of 100k (or even 8k) bikes for more than 5 minutes is hard on me, my mental state, and my bike!

39 minutes ago, Qman said:

Agreed...but that event happens OFF the motorcycle.  Stuck idling in the middle of 100k (or even 8k) bikes for more than 5 minutes is hard on me, my mental state, and my bike!

You ride your bike up to Niagara, get a hotel there.  Get hot sex from your wife, the the next morning you cruise to Port Dover.  A bit of traffic once you get close and you park your bike and have a blast.  Then back to the hotel for more sex, and then home the next day.  The OPS have traffic at this event down to a science, it's really not that bad.

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You ride your bike up to Niagara, get a hotel there.  Get hot sex from your wife, the the next morning you cruise to Port Dover.  A bit of traffic once you get close and you park your bike and have a blast.  Then back to the hotel for more sex, and then home the next day.  The OPS have traffic at this event down to a science, it's really not that bad.

Nooooo. I believe this qualifies as a EPIC time. 

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Nooooo. I believe this qualifies as a EPIC time. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

view-of-the-crowd-attending-the-friday-tNever ever. 

• Upvote 1