F111 flyby

Casper

Shockwave fucked that building up.

When I was down in Savannah for school the guys flying training missions from the base there would sometimes "accidentally" break the sound barrier over the city while headed out to sea. It woke me up a few times thinking the world was coming to an end. 

Edited by what

4 hours ago, what said:

Shockwave fucked that building up.

When I was down in Savannah for school the guys flying training missions from the base there would sometimes "accidentally" break the sound barrier over the city while headed out to sea. It woke me up a few times thinking the world was coming to an end. 

I have mentioned this before, but I was on the 7th floor of my freshman dorm on 9/11/01. 

Multiple fighters broke the sound barrier leaving Wright Patterson. 

They were plenty high, and the building still swayed. I momentarily thought we were being attacked instead of defended. 

1 hour ago, redkow97 said:

I have mentioned this before, but I was on the 7th floor of my freshman dorm on 9/11/01. 

Multiple fighters broke the sound barrier leaving Wright Patterson. 

They were plenty high, and the building still swayed. I momentarily thought we were being attacked instead of defended. 

I don't doubt it. It's like thunder but SO much louder. They used to do it at around 4:30am which was super nice of them.