Cincinnati Event: Garage Brewed Moto Show This Weekend!

Bubba

FYI, Rhinegeist is in the commercial warehouse district/upper ghetto.  Not much on- or off-street parking in the local area.  This is a perfect opportunity to park in one of the downtown garages and ride the new streetcar and cozy up with the Vine St hookers.  Line goes right past the brewery.

9 hours ago, Bubba said:

FYI, Rhinegeist is in the commercial warehouse district/upper ghetto.  Not much on- or off-street parking in the local area.  This is a perfect opportunity to park in one of the downtown garages and ride the new streetcar and cozy up with the Vine St hookers.  Line goes right past the brewery.

I think it was 3 years ago now when I first went to Rhinegeist and when we hopped in the Uber at my friends house and she said "We're going to Over-The-Rhine" and I just yelled I'm not going to fuckin OTR at 10pm at night, are you out of your damn mind??

Boy was I pleasatly surprised how some areas of OTR changed since I lived there

Bad:  Yup.  Lots of good things going on in the brewery district.  Still not sure I'd leave the show after midnight and walk 5-6 blocks thru dark alleys to get to my car...although it will be colder than balls on a brass bull, so not too many night denizens about.

Bump for the event--today until midnight.  Free admission!  Great beer and awesome food vendors.

Rhinegeist brewed a special beer--Apex--just for Garage Brewed show!  They're donating a dollar from each glass sold to support the show for 2018.

https://www.facebook.com/events/388099098198213/