Great news Harley peeps!!!

Tonik

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, Bubba said:

I'm no expert, and for full disclosure, I haven't owned a H-D since I sold my '85 FXRS nearly 30 years ago....which, by the way, handled surprisingly well.  From what I've read on a few other forums, the wobble was a real problem for several models that had both rubber-mounted engines and rear swingarm--ostensibly to quell the vibes--and not an quality issue thru the entire line-up.  Pretty sure the newer models have been redesigned to eliminate this.

For what it's worth, I've got a '98 FXDL, and no wobble up to 100 mph.  Others may experience different results; I'll admit.

Drinking alcohol and signing a multi-year contract.  What could go wrong?

Some craft beers could have an ABV to put a small person over the limit with just one.

So can you bring your CCW to this bar/dealership?  LOL, not a real question.  But seriously does HD let you carry?

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

I've had a lot of Jap bikes. Never had to replace a gas tank that deformed from GAS being put in it.

You must have never owned a Japanese dirt bike with a plastic tank.  I have owned or worked on several going back as far as an '82 yz125 and the plastic tanks have always been damaged by putting fuel in them.  They warp, fade, leach both liquid and vapors.  Why do you think the decals on plastic tanks have perferations in them, it's to let the fuel out from under the sticker to slow the damage to the glue.  It's been a known problem since the beginning of plastic tanks and the manufacturers refuse to admit they don't work.  Believe me when I say it's not just a Ducati problem.  KTM, Aprilia, Triumph all have issues with fuel damaging their plastic tanks and I'm sure there are more I'm not aware of.