unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

Just now, magley64 said:

not building shitty leaky pipes to haul shitty dirty oil. 

Might I suggest moving to the Western half of Ohio then because my old company alone laid more miles in pipe in Ashtabula county than there are roads in it

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

Might I suggest moving to the Western half of Ohio then because my old company alone laid more miles in pipe in Ashtabula county than there are roads in it

Funny how that works. Oblivious of what's around them, but can predict the future.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, magley64 said:

I want us to spend the money developing viable alternatives, not building shitty leaky pipes to haul shitty dirty oil. 

Come on, even Paris Hilton knows we have to do both.

16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

#ThanksTrump for approving the pipeline so we don't send billions of dollars to people that want to kill Mags.

We dont have to buy oil to send billions of dollars in various currency to Iran on a pallet!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, magley64 said:

Then clearly you haven't been paying attention to what I've been saying slick.

and clearly you have no idea how pipe is created and how pipelines are installed ace

10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

and clearly you have no idea how pipe is created and how pipelines are installed ace

Do I need a working knowledge of how they are installed to understand the fact that they break?

And when they break, the stuff that was inside, goes... Outside?

Oops almost forgot "...Gaylord"

Edited by magley64
Added pronoun

Show me where I called pipelines unbreakable? Nice spin. Like Pauly said, it is statistically the safest most environmentally friendly way

Why don't you look up the failure rate of all pipelines transporting crude across the US? Or is it because you know the rate is so small that their is a higher probability of winning a state lottery.............twice............in the same year.

Edited by Bad324

2 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Show me where I called pipelines unbreakable? Nice try

Why don't you look up the failure rate of all pipelines transporting crude across the US? Or is it because you know the rate is so small that their is a higher probability of winning a state lottery.............twice............in the same year.

You can only wrestle with a pig in mud for so long before you realize the pig enjoys it...

• Upvote 1

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

You can only wrestle with a pig in mud for so long before you realize the pig enjoys it...

True that. Typically I avoid engaging Magdor but it's laughable when it comes to oil & gas.

And it was worth it to watch him drop a link to 1 pipeline failure. It's like Nancy Pelosi lecturing on gun control with her finger on the trigger of the gun she's waving around like an imbecile

3 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Show me where I called pipelines unbreakable? Nice spin. Like Pauly said, it is statistically the safest most environmentally friendly way

I didn't say you said that, I said, factually they break, and I don't need a working knowledge of how they are installed to understand that fact... Also when they break, the stuff that was inside flows outside. This particular pipe is particularly large, and this particular pipe is carrying particularly nasty shit that is particularly difficult to clean up in waterways....

That's why I oppose it. I haven't seen a clear rebuttal of any of these facts.

1 minute ago, magley64 said:

I didn't say you said that, I said, factually they break, and I don't need a working knowledge of how they are installed to understand that fact... Also when they break, the stuff that was inside flows outside. This particular pipe is particularly large, and this particular pipe is carrying particularly nasty shit that is particularly difficult to clean up in waterways....

That's why I oppose it. I haven't seen a clear rebuttal of any of these facts.

So you oppose all motorized units on all waterways then too

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

True that. Typically I avoid engaging Magdor but it's laughable when it comes to oil & gas.

And it was worth it to watch him drop a link to 1 pipeline failure. It's like Nancy Pelosi lecturing on gun control with her finger on the trigger of the gun she's waving around like an imbecile

It wasn't about the pipeline failure itself, it was about the problems associated with the cleanup of what this pipeline was carrying...

You seem very preoccupied with pipes in general.

Just now, magley64 said:

It wasn't about the pipeline failure itself, it was about the problems associated with the cleanup of what this pipeline was carrying...

You seem very preoccupied with pipes in general.

All oil is hard to clean up. I don't give a shit what you want to brand it, that's the dumbest thing I've heard yet today.

Considering I worked in oil and gas for 7 years and we owned a pipeline company yes I'm preoccupied with it since I lived and breathed all of that. Again which is why the reasoning for your opposition is laughable to me. I do not expect to change your mind but I expect the people who read this who might not know you and think you know what you're speaking on realize it's just more libtard crying

• Upvote 1

Am I not saying it right? 

Keystone XL

Big pipe, carrying lots of shit that is VERY difficult to clean up compared to it's conventional counterparts...

Maybe read just a little about the bitumen? (Tar sands crude) 

Maybe?

Or just stick your head in it and insist it's perfectly safe.

Edited by magley64
  • Downvote 1

Just now, magley64 said:

An I not saying it right? 

Keystone XL

Big pipe, carrying lots of shit that is VERY difficult to clean up compared to it's conventional counterparts...

Maybe read just a little about the bitumen? (Tar sands crude) 

Maybe?

Or just stick your head in it and insist it's perfectly safe.

:lol: oh you silly Libtard. Thank you for making my day

• Upvote 1

Just now, magley64 said:

So no? Just laugh it off and pretend you're not completely wrong about different types of crude... Cool man thanks for playing.

I'm laughing off your inability to comprehend anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

I certainly haven't dropped a single piece of info in this thread that is wrong, incorrect, alternative fact or whatever you may want to project. I will sleep just fine knowing how all of this works from first hand experience and statistics.

You'll have to move on to someone else who will entertain your circular arguments rooted in regurgitation.

• Upvote 1

Actually your comment "all oil is hard to clean up" is completely off the mark in its dismissal of this particular shit...

Again, go do just a little tiny smidge of research on this shit. Or don't and keep telling yourself all crude is the same...

I'm guessing you're more prone to remain willfully ignorant on the differences.

• Downvote 1

I am not educated about oil/crude/sand, but what I do know is we need it until a viable alternative is available. I don't have the time or interest to sit around and argue about what MIGHT happen. Yes things fail, pipes can fail. Motorcycles can fail. Guess what? We calculate our risks and make our decisions. We have made our decisions. If you don't like the decisions. Wait a couple years and vote. I'm done with this thread, nothing is gonna change our views, and I don't care to act cool and claim I am right or wrong.

:beathorse:

• Upvote 2