unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

Well I don't really have a good prospect for another planet, traveling even as fast as I could with current technology, I'm not reaching another habitable planet in my lifetime. 

So I'll just have to watch as this one gets less and less habitable, at an increasingly rapid rate.

Thankfully I don't have any children, so nobody to inherit the Shithole planet we're leaving in our will.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, magley64 said:

Take all the cheap shots you like, how do you explain to your kids that you left them with a fucked planet?

The same way our parents and grand parents told us. You gotta feed your family before you can worry about what might happen 50 years down the road.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, magley64 said:

So now Dapl and Keystone are a "go" and he's frozen the EPA...

We had a good run planet Earth, I'll miss you.

There's more pipe under Ohio than either of those bullshit things people worry about. And with Trump in there will be more, just wish my step dad was still here to see how it all unfolded and blew up in the libtards faces 

Thanks Trump!

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

The same way our parents and grand parents told us. You gotta feed your family before you can worry about what might happen 50 years down the road.

But we know about it, they had no clue 50 years ago...

You can't breathe money.

Just now, magley64 said:

You can't breathe money.

50 years ago my dad sat me down and showed me a Time or Newsweek or some such magazine article that said there was going to be a new Ice Age and that we were fucked.  He was wrong, so are you.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, magley64 said:

You can't breathe money.

You know them motorcycle things will kill you, at least that's what the experts say. Only way to not be hypocritical about saving the environment is to live in the woods naked, but don't eat the plants, you'll ruin it for future generations. 

3 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

You know them motorcycle things will kill you, at least that's what the experts say. Only way to not be hypocritical about saving the environment is to live in the woods naked, but don't eat the plants, you'll ruin it for future generations. 

I'd be just as happy on an electric bike charged with solar panels and/or a hydrogen fuel cell...

We need infrastructure for such projects, drilling more isn't helping.

2 minutes ago, magley64 said:

I'd be just as happy on an electric bike charged with solar panels and/or a hydrogen fuel cell...

We need infrastructure for such projects, drilling more isn't helping.

When the technology gets to the point of being efficient enough, I could see that as a viable option. Just like any other technology, it takes time to mature. 

Example A:

6a3ad98aa138e5a0ea7818d45503f20b.jpg

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, magley64 said:

That's great news, there is still ice down there!!  In 2008 Al Gore told us it would all be gone by 2013.  Global Warming disaster averted!!!   Thanks Trump.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

That's great news, there is still ice down there!!  In 2008 Al Gore told us it would all be gone by 2013.  Global Warming disaster averted!!!   Thanks Trump.

So denial in the face of evidence... OK

Lemme guess, bronze age goat herders have better climate data?

Just now, magley64 said:

So denial in the face of evidence... OK

Lemme guess, bronze age goat herders have better climate data?

In 2008 all the evidence said there would be zero ice on the North Pole. That was what your kind was saying back then. Why should we believe you now?

• Upvote 2