Bad324

unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Make sure you google "logical fallicies" before you give too much credit to tRump when you watch the debated tonight.

I didn't bother watching it because I knew ahead of time it would be a shit show and the comments after would be a shit show.  This election has more voters locked into who they're voting for that any previous elections IMO.  Nothing that happened last night will change anyone's mind for November.

12 hours ago, jschaf said:

Make sure you google "logical fallicies" before you give too much credit to tRump when you watch the debated tonight.

If Trump cured cancer you'd find fault in it.  That's a fact.

Conversely, if tRump succeeded in nullification of the Constitution of the United States of America you would give him a pass.  Odds are that this would happen way before the cancer cure thing.

34 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Conversely, if tRump succeeded in nullification of the Constitution of the United States of America you would give him a pass.  Odds are that this would happen way before the cancer cure thing.

Trump, especially when compared to Biden, is one of the greatest defenders of the constitution there has been.   Biden is promoting stacking the supreme court because the constitution would hold him back in wielding his power.  You read too much CNN.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jschaf said:

That's some real bullshit right there.

Serious shit right there.  It's the left's agenda.  And he refuses to say he won't.   FDR tried it.

Give me an example of where Trump has broken constitutional law

Edited by CJ74U2NV

This entire thread makes me wish I was a homosexual living in a Pence-Utopian nightmare so someone would gimme, gimme shock treatments. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Pauly said:

This entire thread makes me wish I was a homosexual living in a Pence-Utopian nightmare so someone would gimme, gimme shock treatments. 

@Tonik. Might be able to help you with the first and last part.

Edited by snot
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, Pauly said:

"I’ll walk in there. I’ll kiss everyone in that audience. I’ll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, and every mouth, I’ll give you a big fat kiss.” The stable genius speaks to you.

• Sad 1