• 1 month later...
  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

You are a registered democrat.  So am I. Biden denies it as does trump (12x).  Is that what we are going to hang our voting decision on?  Democracy is at stake here you crazy sob.

It's pretty much a matter of personality.  Your personality matches trump's personality pretty close so you obviously prefer him. I'm pretty much in the any functioning adult for president camp myself.

You are confusing me with someone that has voted for a Presidential candidate in recent years. None of them are worthy of my vote. I refuse to accept the lesser of two evils anymore. It does not work.

Been voting Green, or Libertarian or writing in Paris Hilton because hot and stupid is better that just stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

FISA is dead! Trump said he would veto it so Nancy threw in the towel.

What amazes me is the D's have long screamed about how it was a huge overreach and needed to be fixed. And they are right.

Now they are mad that Trump killed it.

Fuck them all.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Unemployment down to 13.3% and 2.5 MILLION jobs added.

Thanks Trump!!!

Our country isn't perfect, but we're resilient and our economy is fundamentally strong.  Whether or not you like Trump, his deregulation HAS made the economy stronger.

The trade fight he started with China was long overdue, and let's face it Obama didn't do it and Hillary wouldn't have either.

The non-headlines that made our economy stronger:  https://www.brookings.edu/interactives/tracking-deregulation-in-the-trump-era/

21 minutes ago, Pauly said:

The Dems lost my vote when they backed Biden. He is not a strong or competent leader.

Also, #fuckchina

I think Biden's best strategy is to keep his mouth shut and hope Trump tweets himself out of the race...and realistically that has a chance of working. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I think Biden's best strategy is to keep his mouth shut and hope Trump tweets himself out of the race...and realistically that has a chance of working. 

Trump's biggest vice is his ego. 

53 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Trump's public behavior has become progressively more bizarre: the Bible thing (?), referring to the protesters as "thugs", and threatening to send the armed forces to the streets. I think he has shot himself in the foot one too many times. The election is five months away--too soon for people to forget all the strange shit he has been saying and doing. The 'rona will most likely still be raging, and who knows what the economy will look like, including unemployment.

6 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Trump's public behavior has become progressively more bizarre: the Bible thing (?), referring to the protesters as "thugs", and threatening to send the armed forces to the streets. I think he has shot himself in the foot one too many times. The election is five months away--too soon for people to forget all the strange shit he has been saying and doing. The 'rona will most likely still be raging, and who knows what the economy will look like, including unemployment.

To be fair, Biden has also said plenty of bizarre things recently. There's widespread concern among democrats that his memory & mental health is deteriorating.  That is the reason he is being kept out of the public eye as much as possible right now.

His performance in debates will be very telling.  I suspect there will be talk of cancelling or pre-recording debate answers to shield him.

Biden's choice of VP will be very interesting.  I wouldn't be surprised if would resign before the end of 4 years if he does get elected.  I suspect his health will decline.

Edited by Tpoppa

11 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

To be fair, Biden has also said plenty of bizarre things recently. There's widespread concern among democrats that his memory & mental health is deteriorating.  That is the reason he is being kept out of the public eye as much as possible right now.

His performance in debates will be very telling.  I suspect there will be talk of cancelling or pre-recording debate answers to shield him.

Biden's choice of VP will be very interesting.  I wouldn't be surprised if would resign before the end of 4 years if he does get elected.  I suspect his health will decline.

I agree with what you are saying here, and worry about his mental health. He is starting to look like a thin, frail old man with a penetrating yet vacant stare. I have seen the same look on Pence's face at times--almost like a death mask.

Edited by SpecialEd

Even CNN is thanking Trump!

"Unemployment officially fell to 13.3% in May as employers added 2.5 million jobs, the best month for job growth since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking the data in 1939."

On 6/5/2020 at 1:01 PM, Tpoppa said:

His health might decline VERY fast....ala Epstein!