Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Casper said:

As for who pays the 20%, idiots. Think about it. Are you really going to pay 20% more for something made in Mexico? No, you're just not going to buy it. Hence the crippling of Mexico's economy. 

Meh, maybe... If you're already spending $20 on some little doodad or gadget, (maybe a nerf gun, or a quadcopter) are you really going to change your mind over $4? Or are you just going to say, oh well, this is what my kid wants... Here's $24

4 hours ago, 2talltim said:

FB_IMG_1485612479101.jpg

Cmon don't mislead people because none of those carry the kind of oil that is VERY hard to clean up as opposed to the kind that is just regular hard to clean up in the event of a failure :nono:

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

Cmon don't mislead people because none of those carry the kind of oil that is VERY hard to clean up as opposed to the kind that is just regular hard to clean up in the event of a failure :nono:

Was just :stirpot: for magley. :lol: it winter time after all

Edited by 2talltim

13 hours ago, Casper said:

Paging @magley64. Please correct the record. 

i-am-so-confused-which-pipeline-is-the-one-that-7704647.png

Some quick back of the napkin math shows the keystone has the potential to dump 400 gallons of bitumen per second.

The people building it forecast 2 pipeline bursts every 10 years... And we all know they're going to give the lowest possible estimate.

Edited by magley64
More info

Sorry i am late on this but I had a biology test.... Oil spill solution....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naturescrusaders.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/beeswax-used-to-clean-oil-spills/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

"Beeswax is dehydrated, powdered then treated with nutrients. When this beeswax sphere comes in contact with spilled oil, it “binds” with the hydrocarbons. Nutrients in the sphere help microorganisms from the immediate environment flourish until they eat every droplet of oil. PRP will absorb and remediate, over time, more than 20 times its weight. This natural, biodegradable oil spill powder can be used on any hydrocarbon spill application.
Thanks for helping us in yet another way bees. – Mother Nature"

nature has a remedy for everything she creates good and bad... Just got to look for it.

• Upvote 2

I've said it before:  Bill Clinton was one of the best moderate Republican Presidents we ever had.  In retrospect, the fact that he was elected as a Democrat seems strangely irrelevant.