Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, 2Wheeler said:

Komrad Trump has promised military force against American civilians( Chicago) . Are WE the Enemy?

I'm sure it'll be fun, and profitable.

Link to Trump saying 'military force' please.

In the interest of saving time I am going to assume you are talking about 'send in the Feds' and are just lying about what he said.

In that case link to you bitching about Obama already sending in the feds.

And in the interest of saving more time I'm going to assume you never said a word and are a hypocrite.

BTW Chicago's mayor already said he welcomes Trump's help.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

damn zombies

A Pittsburgh man has had his ear bitten off by a roommate who feared that he would be sent back to Mexico by President Trump. Marco Ortiz describes how his roommate bit off part of his ear and twisted his fingers after the roommate became allegedly agitated following an argument over Donald Trump’s immigrant policies.

http://www.inquisitr.com/videos/3917357/mans-ear-bitten-off-by-roommate-over-donald-trump-concern/

world-war-z-zombie-wall.jpg

Edited by motocat12

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Not sure what this is trying to prove, but I wouldnt be eating any of those damn skittles.

Pretty simple. Don't know which ones are safe and which ones aren't so you err on the side of caution and discriminate against all. Is it right? Depends who you are but I like the idea of being cautious at this current point in history

Edited by Bad324

3 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Pretty simple. Don't know which ones are safe and which ones aren't so you err on the side of caution and discriminate against all. Is it right? Depends who you are but I like the idea of being cautious at this current point in history

Ah makes sense. Looks like I'm a terrible person then. I'm ok with that.

I don't get the whole illegal immigration debate at all. We can have huge numbers of immigrants and do it legally and safely. My ancestors came over from Germany post WWII.  They went through extensive background checks to make sure there were not Nazi asshats.  I have seen the documentation of what they had to do. I don't understand why the left is opposed to that, and why the right goes to the other extreme and wants to ban everyone.

Actually I do understand, it's not about doing what is correct.  It's about getting re-elected.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tonik said:

I don't get the whole illegal immigration debate at all. We can have huge numbers of immigrants and do it legally and safely. My ancestors came over from Germany post WWII.  They went through extensive background checks to make sure there were not Nazi asshats.  I have seen the documentation of what they had to do. I don't understand why the left is opposed to that, and why the right goes to the other extreme and wants to ban everyone.

Actually I do understand, it's not about doing what is correct.  It's about getting re-elected.

BINGO!!!! Come over here legally like the rest of our ancestors had to and I have no problem with it.

You're already here illegally? Good the fuck bye!

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

You're already here illegally? Good the fuck bye!

I actually disagree with that. They are here illegally because the politicians we elected and continue to elect allowed them into the country and allowed them to stay.  That is not the immigrants fault, it is our fault. So they go to the front of the line to be screened and converted to legal status.

Yea, that is Amnesty.  Get over it, it is the right way to move forward from where we are.

15 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Or you lost confidence in the people at the top disconnected from the host communities and also the low level employees doing the supposed vetting. 

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I actually disagree with that. They are here illegally because the politicians we elected and continue to elect allowed them into the country and allowed them to stay.  That is not the immigrants fault, it is our fault. So they go to the front of the line to be screened and converted to legal status.

Yea, that is Amnesty.  Get over it, it is the right way to move forward from where we are.

Honestly never thought about that, I can get on board with that plan no problem.

I like the idea of the wall because it pisses off libtards however I do not like the wall because of cost and the fact it doesn't really solve the problem IMO

25 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Once you announce an amnesty there will be flocks coming claiming they were here all along, They're undocumented what is there to deny. 

If deporting them is too big of a task, So is them gifting them amnesty it will be an utter mess.

And we did that already. It was the right thing to do last time. They knew the risk. "Allowed them to stay", now we need a statute of limitations on how long their feet are on the soil until we can't go after them.  It's their fault And the government, but it ain't my fault. If you change the laws to fit criminals you change the criminals into law makers. The law was the law regardless of whether they were caught and kicked out. Some were, that didn't seem to deter the rest .It was more of an overpowering bum rush "they can't catch all of us". Our disproportionate resources don't need to change to accommodate them. 

Not to mention them holding a grudge politically against one side's fair opinions, do they get banned from voting for life?( I guess we'd need voter ID's then)

PS  not to mention as your ancestors ,the legal option was there for them to apply for all along.

Edited by motocat12
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I agree that the immigration issue is mostly about votes.  That is also why the left doesn't want voter verification, and the right pushes for it. 

However, why would you want to let people into the US that have already proven they're willing to break US laws?  If you want to come here then do it legally:dunno:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You left out the most important player....the people that hire the illegals.Confiscate their their property just like in drug crimes and the problem will go away.You could always use the money to build a statue of the guy that turned the country around.Thank you President Obama.

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Follow up question:  Should we deport all motorcyclists for the actions of a few?

few-  what's that in the analogy? They all broke the deportable law. Next you'll be saying we have to let every previously "unjustly" deported person back in.

Was deporting those few wrong?

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Should we deport you for your illegal antics on motorcycles?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Your statement isn't really applicable to this situation, but If I was known for repeatedly breaking laws in my home country, I would not be surprised if the other countries wouldn't allow me to immigrate. 

Edited by Tpoppa
  • Upvote 2

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/26/trump-plans-to-shame-sanctuary-cities-by-publishing-a-weekly-list-of-crimes-committed-by-undocumented-immigrants/

"Each year, the USCIS receives and processes about 6 million immigration applications from individuals and employers"  Too much demand some are not going to make it

There's residency then there's citizenship.

5 minutes ago, Qman said:

With regard to funding the 'wall', there is already budgeted money for at least some of it.  See "Merida Initiative".

We give 500 million a year to Mexico in aid.  Finance the wall and pay it with that money, about a 15 year payoff.

• Upvote 1