Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, magley64 said:

Actually your comment "all oil is hard to clean up" is completely off the mark in its dismissal of this particular shit...

Again, go do just a little tiny smidge of research on this shit. Or don't and keep telling yourself all crude is the same...

I'm guessing you're more prone to remain willfully ignorant on the differences.

So now I'm not wrong, I'm just off the mark to a subjective inflection of the word hard. Just when I thought you've topped yourself at entertaining me you drop this. Seriously, thank you. My afternoon has gone much quicker on a slow day at the office.

And the nice thing about having been in oil and gas for so long is I don't need to do any research because I know all about it already by working, attending trade shows, safety classes out the ass and such. I learned about this stuff years ago before it was trendy to google two weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

32 Ohio Counties and 7 PA counties to be exact

shit...forgot about the 4 WV counties too but that might've been by design. Lotta big ol Appalachians in them parts 

55 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

It's like Nancy Pelosi lecturing on gun control with her finger on the trigger of the gun she's waving around like an imbecile

"You have to shoot it to know what's in it"!

• Upvote 4

Just did my taxes and found out I'm getting a nice refund to pay for vacation AND pay off the remaining medical bills from my twins with some leftover to put in the garage and car fund. #ThanksTrump

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

So now I'm not wrong, I'm just off the mark to a subjective inflection of the word hard. Just when I thought you've topped yourself at entertaining me you drop this. Seriously, thank you. My afternoon has gone much quicker on a slow day at the office.

And the nice thing about having been in oil and gas for so long is I don't need to do any research because I know all about it already by working, attending trade shows, safety classes out the ass and such. I learned about this stuff years ago before it was trendy to google two weeks ago.

So you intentionally misled these people about the significantly increased difficulty with attempting to clean up bitumen vs other crude oils? 

That's pretty shitty.

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

FTFY :D

I don't know why everyone insists I buy a motorcycle when I have a perfectly good Harley I can use any time I want. Then again Magley might oppose that since it leaks oil so I guess I should get a Honda again

3 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I chuckled heartily. Gracias. 

You know...sometimes doctors kill people. We should definitely stop emergency operations because accidental death is far more egregious than spilling oil. 

I know because I read it on "ecowatch". 

I know because I read it on "ohioriders".