Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Casper said:

What’s the over/under on Trump going to jail? 

The morons that want Trump Impeached apparently are so myopic they don't even consider that Pence is FAR more conservative than Donald.  

Quit, retired, resigned... call it what you want. What part of being 68yo and ex-military says Mattis can't do whatever he wants, when he wants? I'm the same 68yo and ex-military, and I'm sure Mattis has also quit, retired, resigned multiple times, all for good reasons or simply because he wanted to. We get tired of the crap, and want to do our own thing.

He is 100% allowed to resign and America should be grateful for his service. However, he didn't resign because he is old. He resigned becasue President Trump basically told him for the past year that his input and experience is irrelevant. Just another advisor distancing himself from the tire fire that is this administration. No big deal. 

• Beer 2

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Tonik said:

Got back 7100 on my federal taxes, never got back more than 5500 under Obama. Thanks Trump!!!

I must have done something wrong on my taxes. I got less back this year. 

2 minutes ago, durk said:

I must have done something wrong on my taxes. I got less back this year. 

That is normal for most folks. They lowered the withholding tables last year. Reason I got more is my income went up quite a bit and I was able to itemize this year where I normally don't.

Without itemizing I would have got 4500.

16 minutes ago, durk said:

If I include the amount of money I gained from the tax break last year I basically got the same back. 

Yep, that is true of everyone pretty much. That was their intent, keep it in your paycheck.

I had to pay this year because last year I took a pension buy out from my previous employer. And before you say "dumb ass" it was a 130% value buy out. And yes I could have rolled it over but I am now debt free except for my mortgage and I got the Z out of the deal. 

7 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I had to pay this year because last year I took a pension buy out from my previous employer. And before you say "dumb ass" it was a 130% value buy out. And yes I could have rolled it over but I am now debt free except for my mortgage and I got the Z out of the deal. 

You should have left it in there until the previous employer went the fuck out of business and the pension fund went broke.

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You should have left it in there until the previous employer went the fuck out of business and the pension fund went broke.

That was another reason what I decided to say fuck it and take the offer. In the 20 years before I could touch it again, anything could happen.