unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also regan's didn't work nor did GWB tax amnesty plan which led to millions of jobs lost and turned the budget surplus into a huge debt.  it  has been blamed for partial reason for the economic crash in 2008

Edited by serpentracer

no one was talking about raising taxes.  EVERYONE was talking about how lowering taxes would save and create jobs.    it's all snake oil.  it's just a sales gimmick the rich use on the poor to allow them to take it all for themselves while increasing the cost of living to everyone else.  that's why they're raising the interest rates again. now we have to pay more for loans.  gas prices are skyrocketing.  local taxes are going up.  sales taxes in many cities have gone up.

Edited by serpentracer

8 minutes ago, serpentracer said:

it  has been blamed for partial reason for the economic crash in 2008

How much of a part exactly? where did it affect fake investment ratings, derivatives, and buying too much house on adjustable mortgages.

6 minutes ago, serpentracer said:

no one was talking about raising taxes.  EVERYONE was talking about how lowering taxes would save and create jobs.    it's all snake oil.  it's just a sales gimmick the rich use on the poor to allow them to take it all for themselves while increasing the cost of living to everyone else.  that's why they're raising the interest rates again. now we have to pay more for loans.  gas prices are skyrocketing.  local taxes are going up.  sales taxes in many cities have gone up.

wanted to add something to what I said.    so instead of the rich not paying their fair share of income tax,  the rest of society has to make up for it through other taxes.  sales taxes, gas tax, property tax, our income tax,  etc etc.  

51 minutes ago, serpentracer said:

Whom he owes millions  to... he is in major debt.  If he has the money he pretends to,  why cant he pay off his loans?

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/20/533552769/trump-may-have-a-lot-of-money-but-documents-show-he-owes-a-lot-too

Paying off a mortgage early is a bad financial decision 98% of the time.  

44 minutes ago, serpentracer said:

wanted to add something to what I said.    so instead of the rich not paying their fair share of income tax,  the rest of society has to make up for it through other taxes.  sales taxes, gas tax, property tax, our income tax,  etc etc.  

I resemble that remark.My tax preparer figured my taxes under the old rules and then figured them under Trump's tax "cut".If I make the exact same amount this year  with the same deductions I will OWE $3,382 MORE in taxes.

Thanks Trump.

1 hour ago, drc32-0 said:

I resemble that remark.My tax preparer figured my taxes under the old rules and then figured them under Trump's tax "cut".If I make the exact same amount this year  with the same deductions I will OWE $3,382 MORE in taxes.

Thanks Trump.

'Bout god damn time you started paying your share. I'm tired of carrying your ass.

Thanks Trump!

Edited by Tonik
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, serpentracer said:

10 minutes ago, serpentracer said:

Maybe he could do something worthwhile if he could pry himself away from golfing.  102 at 493 days in.  Obama was 1, 273 days @ 102 golf rounds.  

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trumps-visits-golf-outpace-barack-obama/story?id=55486647

This is what's wrong with America. You seem to be saying Obama was ok because Trump is worse. 

That is bullshit. They both suck.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Casper said:

This thread is such a train wreck. 

23 hours ago, blue03636 said:

It's OR, I hope you expect nothing less.

didn't you get the memo of changing the domain to OTWDN?

On 5/29/2018 at 11:20 AM, Bad324 said:

didn't you get the memo of changing the domain to OTWDN?

Look, I told you.  It's "ohiofirearmsandpointlessbitching.net".  Tonik bought the domain name.

Back to your regularly scheduled nonsense:

"Blah, blah, blah [insert incoherent political bullshit here] blah, blabbity, blah"

Edited by DAC
  • Upvote 1

Now that we have omnipresent social media, It shouldnt be that hard to simply have everyone, including corporations, to coordinate a simply stop paying taxes month.  Get the govt on their knees.  THAT would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...