unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

That's the trick.  If you have 40/60 target or whatever, keep moving the pool so it keeps that weight.  Can take some guts when the 40 becomes 25.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude paid 38 million in taxes in one year.  Tax rates far higher than Obama or Bernie.  And in fact higher than MSNBC. Damn nice of him to pay so much I would say.

#ThanksTrump

And thanks Maddow for bringing this to light.

14 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I thought racists hated muslims, even though they are members of a religion and not a race :dunno:

The criteria for being labeled a racist is very complicated, and ever changing. In fact, if you don't know and understand the rules you are a racist. Sorry man.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tonik said:

The criteria for being labeled a racist is very complicated, and ever changing. In fact, if you don't know and understand the rules you are a racist. Sorry man.

Don't you have to take your bike to a race track to be a racist?

50 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Actually, I can simplify this for everyone.  If you disagree with a Progressive Democrat on any topic what so ever...you are a racist.  Sorry.

That is the definition from the official Democrat Playbook.  I keep a copy of the Playbook in my deplorable basket.

• Upvote 2

Back to trump and Illegitimate President Warriors, wouldn't anything iffy by someone that rich be on the return of a shell company. I wonder how many of them have ever filed returns, or they think that was the only reason Romney lost and expected a replay,

2 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Back to trump and Illegitimate President Warriors, wouldn't anything iffy by someone that rich be on the return of a shell company. I wonder how many of them have ever filed returns, or they think that was the only reason Romney lost and expected a replay,

Solyndra?

2 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Enough for a nice used motorcycle.

New car time for me. Still undecided...a Chrysler 300 AWD, Hyundia Sonata Hybrid, KIA Niro or maybe the Honda HR-V.

Yea, I am all over the place. Need to drive them, but the Sonata is currently the leader. My Elantra has been great and the Sonata gets low 40's.