• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/1/2017 at 9:19 AM, motocat12 said:

:lol::lol:

Edited by Strictly Street

There is no argument now that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time. Thanks Trump for showing him he can get the crown without winning the popular vote 

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

There is no argument now that Tom Brady is the greatest quartback of all time. Thanks Trump for showing him he can get the crown without winning the popular vote 

That's an interesting corollary, especially when you consider the last person to blow a 17 point lead was Hillary. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Pats won last night. Thanks Trump.

Also, someone apparently stole Tom's game worn jersey from the locker room. Thanks again Trump.

Did you get your bike Saturday, or should I continue to mock you?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Even if he did get a bike we can still mock him "Because Fucking Track Bike"

He didn't, he edited the post to try and be vague but I have the original via email where it is clear he has no bike.

Paging @Bad324    I am betting you still have your pool table, so you are still better than @TimTheAzn

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

He didn't, he edited the post to try and be vague but I have the original via email where it is clear he has no bike.

Paging @Bad324    I am betting you still have your pool table, so you are still better than @TimTheAzn

I do but contemplating selling it so I can use the cash from it instead of my fund to buy some wheels and tires for a car I don't have yet :lol: 

On 2/6/2017 at 2:09 PM, Tonik said:

Well, I guess we don't have to round them up afterall.

#ThanksTrump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/worried-trump-asylum-seekers-walk-cold-road-canada-183626789.html

round up asylum seekers? For people who've lived through such atrocities they had to flee they sound like sissies leaving cause xenophobia.

• Upvote 1