unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't bother watching it because I knew ahead of time it would be a shit show and the comments after would be a shit show.  This election has more voters locked into who they're voting for that any previous elections IMO.  Nothing that happened last night will change anyone's mind for November.

34 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Conversely, if tRump succeeded in nullification of the Constitution of the United States of America you would give him a pass.  Odds are that this would happen way before the cancer cure thing.

Trump, especially when compared to Biden, is one of the greatest defenders of the constitution there has been.   Biden is promoting stacking the supreme court because the constitution would hold him back in wielding his power.  You read too much CNN.  

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jschaf said:

That's some real bullshit right there.

Serious shit right there.  It's the left's agenda.  And he refuses to say he won't.   FDR tried it.

Give me an example of where Trump has broken constitutional law

Edited by CJ74U2NV

21 hours ago, Pauly said:

This entire thread makes me wish I was a homosexual living in a Pence-Utopian nightmare so someone would gimme, gimme shock treatments. 

@Tonik. Might be able to help you with the first and last part.

Edited by snot
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, Pauly said:

This entire thread makes me wish I was a homosexual living in a Pence-Utopian nightmare so someone would gimme, gimme shock treatments. 

"I’ll walk in there. I’ll kiss everyone in that audience. I’ll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, and every mouth, I’ll give you a big fat kiss.” The stable genius speaks to you.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Waiting for the civil war to start... We are getting closer.

China's virus sure did help drive the dividing line in the US. Isolating everyone and stopping production (ie. Growth) showed weakness. Now we are attacking each other. I bet the terrorists and China are watching us destroy ourselves.

Just my .02

• Upvote 1

Maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree, but @Pauly I just don't understand the logic behind the current day democrat. Can you explain, what exactly you are looking for in America today?

I'm assuming you're trying to draw a parallel with your pictures to the MAGA supporters, but how are your images any different than the same ones I could find of ANTIFA or BLM burning down a city block or occupying a CHAZ zone in Seattle?

6 minutes ago, dustinsn3485 said:

Maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree, but @Pauly I just don't understand the logic behind the current day democrat. Can you explain, what exactly you are looking for in America today?

I'm assuming you're trying to draw a parallel with your pictures to the MAGA supporters, but how are your images any different than the same ones I could find of ANTIFA or BLM burning down a city block or occupying a CHAZ zone in Seattle?

If you think Pauly is a democrat you are mistaken.

There most certainly is a difference between what the MAGA rioters did in the capitol and what the BLM rioters did in Seattle.

The MAGA rioters were rioting to protest the fact that their bat shit insane leader lost an election, and to try and over turn those election results. The BLM rioters in Portland were rioting over the ongoing cold blooded murder of their people.

And before you mistake me for a democrat, I am an old white conservative, for the most part.

• Upvote 1

What does my opinion of America have to do with the events transpired at the Capitol? I am not the one who stormed the House and beat a police officer to death. Maybe you should ask those fucking idiots what their version of America would look like, if they are intelligent enough to communicate in a polysyllabic fashion? 

I bet most don't even know why they are protesting. They just follow, and may not even know who or why.

Another different in BLM vs MAGA, capital was not burnt to the ground. The building can be repaired, more lives lost with BLM riots than MAGA. But it does not matter, both are wrong and neither know what they would do if the other side agreed to sit down and talk. 

It has to stop or everyone will suffer more than they have.

• Upvote 3