• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, motocat12 said:

neither did I. It was on a mass list of changes enacted this week

Supposedly they had already moved to their own forum almost 6 months ago, that subreddit was dead. Not sure what they got up to on there to get them banned, I do know reddit is a cesspool of SJW ideals though. I've been banned a couple of times over the years for posting pretty innocuous things that got spun into whatever "-ist/-ism" the flavor of the month was at the time. 

Edited by what

On 6/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Tonik said:

Retail sales up 17.7 percent. Largest gain ever.

Thanks Trump!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/16/us-retail-sales-may-2020.html

It's sad our entire economy is based on people buying things they don't need to impress people they don't care about all while destroying the planet with all the waste.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having a really hard time coming to terms with a Trump vote from me. I look back at the shit that has come out of his mouth and just shake my head. The John McCain business will never not rub me the wrong way. Then again, Biden is a pandering twat.. as are most politicians. It's another round of "GDvsTS". 

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to both lay out their vision for the path forward for America. I made up my own mind and completely ignored the media telling me how I should feel about it.

I'm convinced that 4 years from now, we'll be in a better place with Trump then we would be with Biden.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2