Bad324

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump asked the pres of Ukraine to investigate something Biden may have been involved with in the Ukraine....

Is there something illegal about that?  Is it because it's a potential political opponent?  Didn't Obama have Trump investigated in the campaign leading up to the 2016 election?

Not entirely sure why this is a thing.   Because politics?  

i'm honestly surprised some of you guys are so easily hypnotised by a conman.  I figured you guys were a lot smarter than this.  just because he's a republican?  

this should tell you something about how well his economy is doing...  it's like putting flex seal on a ship haul

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/fed-repo-injects-another-75-billion-into-market-4th-day-2019-9-1028541586

On 9/10/2019 at 11:17 PM, motocat12 said:

Obama buys 15 million coastal mansion. Did Trump stop climate change and sea levels from rising?

Image result for obama house vineyard coast

Imagine how he could afford that on a President's salary!  WHO is corrupt???

20 minutes ago, Qman said:

Imagine how he could afford that on a President's salary!  WHO is corrupt???

Hate Obama, hate Trump, hate them all. However, the speaking fees and stuff like that after leaving office is more than enough to pay for that.

And good for them, their life is fucked forever after leaving office. For example, he can't ever ride a motorcycle down US 129 again.

21 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Trumpers are fascinating. Holding onto your political roots is fine. I get that. But not holding him accountable for anything is just incredible. 

Trump haters are equally fascinating.  They'd like to hang him for things they'd applaud if they were said by Obama or Hillary.  In fact they have.

Even if you hate Trump, you have to recognize that he is a threat to the structure that has had a strangle hold on power.  I'm not so certain that's bad thing.  Frankly, I'd be more surprised if there wasn't an effort to demonize him.

• Beer 2

27 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Loose cannons are usually a threat to the structure. The structure of the USA is the Constitution.& Trump definitely is a threat to the structure. Can't say that's a good thing. 

Much of what happens in Washington has little if any Constitutional basis.

The power structure in DC is based on career politicians and the corporations and lobbyists that wield influence over those politicians.   Some threatening to that system is necessary and long overdue.

That is where democrat and republican accountability has been lacking for generations.

Edited by Tpoppa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My right winged friend above has a point.  The system is not working as intended. The current screwed up system needs to be broken. That was actually the hope I had for Trump, that he may blow the whole current system up.

It looks like he may. I am hopeful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tonik said:

My right winged friend above has a point.  The system is not working as intended. The current screwed up system needs to be broken. That was actually the hope I had for Trump, that he may blow the whole current system up.

It looks like he may. I am hopeful.

For the record I'm a right leaning moderate that votes my conscience and I don't follow any party line.

14 minutes ago, jschaf said:

"Drain the swamp",  lol.

You can point and counterpoint all day about different ways to accomplish that.

However, if you feel that the system is working as designed and don't see problems with democrat and replublican politicians stonewalling each other and, by the way, guilding their nests in the process....then your opinion becomes irrelevant to me.

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

The only people I see quitting are Trump's cabinet members. Am I missing some hidden gem in this dumpster fire?

What political "business as usual" do you see operating so smoothly that it's above being disturbed?

I don't really care if Trump gets reelected or not.  If another person has a better vision to move the country forward...well then that's probably good for all of us.    But I sincerely hope that Trump sets the precedent for outsiders displacing career politicians that sold their souls long ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tonik said:

Hate Obama, hate Trump, hate them all. However, the speaking fees and stuff like that after leaving office is more than enough to pay for that.

And good for them, their life is fucked forever after leaving office. For example, he can't ever ride a motorcycle down US 129 again.

They can't?

President Jimmy Carter loves to ride his spiffy little bike up to his favorite breakfast joint in Plains, Georgia to start his day right.

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/local/veterans-former-president-george-w-bush-bond-over-bikes-in/article_3f8d7df8-3c44-5bb8-ad25-145da2e347f3.html

https://blog.wahoofitness.com/presidential-bike-rides/

21 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

They can't?

President Jimmy Carter loves to ride his spiffy little bike up to his favorite breakfast joint in Plains, Georgia to start his day right.

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/local/veterans-former-president-george-w-bush-bond-over-bikes-in/article_3f8d7df8-3c44-5bb8-ad25-145da2e347f3.html

https://blog.wahoofitness.com/presidential-bike-rides/

No one gave a fuck about Jimmy until a few years ago.  Now a few do, but that's probably just out of pity.

when politicians start talking about eroding the bill of rights is when I start to consider who will do the least damage in their 4 year stint, even if it's not a popular choice. this is the situation it seems we are going into for 2020, sadly. neither party will put up a moderate anymore which is a problem. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, what said:

neither party will put up a moderate anymore which is a problem. 

Yes.  And it seems to be getting worse and worse.  The US just isn't going to feel unified under a far left or far right agenda.  It would be more Dem vs Rep stonewalling.

I do kind of see Biden as a moderate, at least more so than some of the other choices.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, what said:

when politicians start talking about eroding the bill of rights is when I start to consider who will do the least damage in their 4 year stint, even if it's not a popular choice. this is the situation it seems we are going into for 2020, sadly. neither party will put up a moderate anymore which is a problem. 

Agree...we need more rights, not less.  I'm all for the Convention of States.

https://conventionofstates.com/

2 hours ago, what said:

And who's life appointee judges will change the least.