unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

2 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Ummm, 2nd highest military spending in the world.  They might be first but it's cheaper to steal military technology than buy it or develop it yourself.

Um, only spend 1/3 of what we do and manage to keep the bombs, bullets and bodies in their own fucking country...  

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Um, only spend 1/3 of what we do and manage to keep the bombs, bullets and bodies in their own fucking country...  

You'd prefer military action on US soil?

Do you think China's military spending would be higher if their troops were actually paid respectable wages?

4 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

I mean, ok. Or you could hold the leader of the free world to a higher standard than your uncle jimbo. 

I wont support 4 more years of his abject ignorance of constitutional law or his support of genocide in Yemen, and that's just the tip.

I mean, or I can do whatever the fuck I want 🤷🏻‍♂️

Surely not taking advice from someone who suggests that China is kicking the shit out of the US economically 😂

China's growth is because they're a "developing country"... It will taper off. 

Don't like 90 percent of those people still live in mud huts in the country side? Making less than $5k USD yearly income? 

You can keep that. 

Plus, it's not about anybodys standards. It's either Trump or it will be one of the current crop of Dems... Biden or Harris if I had to make an educated guess. That makes voting an easy decision 🤷🏻‍♂️

Do I agree with the two party system? Of course not. But that's what we have and until it's changed any other vote is throwing it away. 

My wife voted for the green party for AZ senator out of principle, knowing the chick had no chance, but firm on her "fuck the 2 party system"... Well the chick ended up dropping out towards election day after we already voted and my wife's vote went in the trash and the candidate we both least wanted got the seat. Maybe if her and others hadn't thrown their votes away they could've had different results. 

Go ahead and vote for Donald Duck or whoever the fuck else you want to, but I'm gonna make sure my vote is counted. Glad this is America. 

🇺🇸 

7 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Do I agree with the two party system? Of course not. But that's what we have and until it's changed any other vote is throwing it away. 

🇺🇸

You do realize that it wont change if you keep voting for one of them right?  Like, that statement is just Triple-dipped in hypocrisy. 

6 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Also LOL that anyone fucking cares about Yemen all the sudden.... You care because you saw it on the news, let's be honest. That shit isn't new and nobody cared until it was trendy to care. 6 months from now people won't even know what Yemen is lmao 

I dont watch the news, I've been following what's been going on there for months now via reports online. Let's be honest, you look like a complete fucking asshole. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

It's been going on for several years and now you watched the news for a few months, oh sorry I mean "read online reports", now you care. Kinda proved my point. 

Also, I am an asshole, so.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry, not everything that happens around the world comes to my attention magically. How long I have been aware of it is catagorically irrelevant anyway. Not following a genocide from its onset does not disqualify me from being against it and I'm having trouble seeing how you're trying to connect those dots. 

41 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Sorry, not everything that happens around the world comes to my attention magically. How long I have been aware of it is catagorically irrelevant anyway. Not following a genocide from its onset does not disqualify me from being against it and I'm having trouble seeing how you're trying to connect those dots. 

At any given moment they are many government sponsored acts occurring to topple-destabilize-stabilize-manipulate-pressure-influence-prop up regimes all around the world.  

Most of them will never see the lights of day, they are "black ops" where the dots will never be connected in a public way.  It not just the US.  Many countries do this, even China, which you have an oddly high opinion of.  The world is a scary place, man.

10 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Dont have a high opinion of China, just used then as an example of an undustrualized nation that hasn't been at war for the last 30 years. 

Same can be said of Isle of Man, which has no defense budget at all.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:17 PM, Gixxus Christ! said:

. Let's be honest, you look like a complete fucking asshole. 

On 4/24/2019 at 12:55 AM, Steve Butters said:

Also, I am an asshole, so.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sam meet Butters, Butters, Sam.  

• Beer 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 10:21 AM, Tonik said:

GDP up 3.2 percent for first quarter, trade deficit down. Thanks Trump.

Dow is up over 30% since he's been in office. My teaching pension is up commensurately, and so is my sainted wife's 401(k). Some may think him "unpresidential", but you just can't hate someone who happens to be president while your pockets are being filled with cash.

On 5/4/2019 at 3:52 PM, SpecialEd said:

....but you just can't hate someone who happens to be president while your pockets are being filled with cash.

It would appear you are correct. His current approval rating is higher than Obama's was at the same time.

going back to the whole "using tax dollars to fund saudi war in yemen" thing... i didn't read anything on it, but i thought the saudi government is paying the US gov and contractors/manufacturers billions to buy said ordnance?  or are you saying we are literally giving them free armament, and the government is paying manufacturers out of the defense budget instead of from moneys paid by the saudi gov?

Anyone have a good explanation why tax returns are such a big deal?

I've heard some people say that Trump is hiding illegal activity such as bribes and a laundry list of other things.  Wouldn't the IRS already have dozens agents validating taxes of every billionaire in the US?   I assume illegal activity is something the IRS already looks for?

20 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Anyone have a good explanation why tax returns are such a big deal?

I've heard some people say that Trump is hiding illegal activity such as bribes and a laundry list of other things.  Wouldn't the IRS already have dozens agents validating taxes of every billionaire in the US?   I assume illegal activity is something the IRS already looks for?

Frankly I couldnt care less about his previous life, or business outside the whitehouse.  Just care that he's doing his job.....Something that the previous POTUS publicly announced that he refused to do.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...