Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

He got off for another reason. There was no original crime. You can't obstruct justice if there was no crime to begin with.

And that is a key point. I too hate him, but he was elected by our voters and our laws. So he is the President. And for two years the Dems, CNN and NPR have been lying that he colluded with the Ruskies. They did so because they wanted him crippled and unable to perform his duties.

That was an outright lie, and they should be prosecuted for obstructing the duly elected President of the United States.

I tend to agree with this.

I'm a right leaning moderate that doesn't vote with any party as a rule.

This investigation was a witch hunt, meaning that many would only be satisfied if the result was Trump being removed from office.  Check the top 10 headlines on CNN if you disagree.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Tonik said:

And for the record, there was collusion in the Presidential election. Between CNN employees and the DNC to rig the nomination for Hillary over Bernie.

And the FBI colluded with the Media too.

" Rosenstein unleashed the most awesome powers of a special counsel to investigate an allegation that the key FBI officials, driving the investigation for 10 months beforehand, did not think was “there.”"

12 hours ago, Pauly said:

I have to read it to verify, but I heard the talking heads on the radio say because Trump's aids didn't follow through on his instructions for them, they basically kept him from breaking the law. His intent was unlawful, but since his aids are smarter than he is, he is clean on a technicality. 

I personally can't stand the fat, smug piece of shit. His politics aside, he is a disgusting human being and his childish outbursts on social media, coupled with his arrogance and ignorance, make me wish he would drop dead of a heart attack. However, that would leave Electro-Shock Therapy Pence at the helm... and that thought is terrifying. 

So, if it came out that Trump 100% had zero intentions of illegal activity, then that is great. Time to move forward. They also said he isn't being impeached because it is too close to election season.... which is a giant crock of horseshit. 

"They" being whomever was interviewed on NPR today while I was chasing Jim across southern Ohio. 

Washington DC is a dirty place where money & power is routinely wielded to influence, control, and shape the outcomes of all things political.  If the amount of resources spent to investigate this whole shit show, were spent to investigate any other US President they would find plenty of unflattering, possibly-criminal things.  When you pull back those political covers you're going to find plenty of shit that was never meant to see the light of day.  I don't defend any of that, but I am aware enough to realize that's what happens.  The fact that there is no "smoking gun" is enough for me in this situation.

I never cared for Trump long before he ever considered politics.  He is not someone that I would enjoy spending time with.  He is not a role model.  His personality is not "Presidential."  He's arrogant and oddly consumed with his image, etc.

I do agree with some, but not all of his policies, however.  He's right on tariffs and trade agreements.  He's right that other countries need to step up and pay their fair share (NATO for example), and stop treating the US like it's an ATM.  

He's right about illegal immigration in the respect that it is a huge humanitarian crisis and getting worse.  Our immigration laws are a joke, something both Reps and Dems have said for years.  I don't think a wall is the best option...the best option is for Congress to pass stronger, sensible immigration laws and ACTUALLY enforce them, but we all know that isn't going to happen.  So, If I'm forced to choose between a wall or nothing...I'll take the wall please. 

In 2020, I'd be happy to vote for a candidate that's better then Trump.  But I haven't seen one yet.  The Dems seem to want to continue parade out race-baiting-talking-heads, with no real platform besides "we don't like Trump."  I'm going to need more than that.

• Upvote 1

I'm voting for Trump in 2020 just because the media says not to 🤷🏻‍♂️... I'm so sick of all the wasted time and resources and having this shit forced down our throats. Nothing is ever enough for this batch of Dems. 

I think he's doing an okay job... Other than embarrassing himself every now and then saying dumb shit... Then again, he's not only president to ever say a bunch of dumb shit (looking at you Bush Jr) 

• Upvote 1

On 4/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, Pauly said:

"They" being whomever was interviewed on NPR today while I was chasing Jim across southern Ohio. 

People actually listen to NPR knowing that is is majorly funded by the federal government???  

34 minutes ago, Qman said:

People actually listen to NPR knowing that is is majorly funded by the federal government???  

Majorally funded? 2% of their budget is non-direct funding from the CPB. About 6% of their funding comes from federal, state and local governments. 

However, I did hear Koolaid was sponsoring a phone drive soon. You might want to mark your calendar. 

Edited by Pauly

On 4/19/2019 at 10:17 AM, Steve Butters said:

I'm voting for Trump in 2020 

I think he's doing an okay job... Other than embarrassing himself every now and then saying dumb shit... Then again, he's not only president to ever say a bunch of dumb shit (looking at you Bush Jr) 

I mean, ok. Or you could hold the leader of the free world to a higher standard than your uncle jimbo. 

I wont support 4 more years of his abject ignorance of constitutional law or his support of genocide in Yemen, and that's just the tip.

1 minute ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

I mean, ok. Or you could hold the leader of the free world to a higher standard than your uncle jimbo. 

I wont support 4 more years of his abject ignorance of constitutional law or his support of genocide in Yemen, and that's just the tip.

But 8 years of that from Obama was ok?

Just now, Tonik said:

But 8 years of that from Obama was ok?

No, and I didnt support him either. Why does it always go back to the last guy to fuck it up? Like that makes it ok. If pauly shits on your floor, and then I come over and shit on your floor, does his shit excuse mine? For fucks sake man. Hold your leaders to a HIGHER standard instead of just copping out with 'the last guy sucked too'.

• Beer 1

Just now, Gixxus Christ! said:

No, and I didnt support him either. Why does it always go back to the last guy to fuck it up? Like that makes it ok. If pauly shits on your floor, and then I come over and shit on your floor, does his shit excuse mine? For fucks sake man. Hold your leaders to a HIGHER standard instead of just copping out with 'the last guy sucked too'.

I didn't say it was ok I asked you if it was ok. Note the question mark at the end there.

8 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I didn't say it was ok I asked you if it was ok. Note the question mark at the end there.

Whatever. It was obviously implied that because I do not support trump that I supported Obama.  I dont buy into that political tribalism bullshit. R and D are 2 sides of the same shitty coin.

22 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

The world is a scary place, man.  Shit like that has happened under every president.  

5 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

The world is a scary place, man.  Shit like that has happened under every president.  

Then we should maybe try electing someone who wont do this shit? Both sides of the aisle have become grotesquely hawkish, just praying for war. Know why China is kicking the fuck out of us economically and as far as their infrastructure goes? They havent been in a shooting war in decades. Turns out it's a huge money saver when you invest your money in your own country instead of using it to be at constant war. 

8 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Then we should maybe try electing someone who wont do this shit? Both sides of the aisle have become grotesquely hawkish, just praying for war. Know why China is kicking the fuck out of us economically and as far as their infrastructure goes? They havent been in a shooting war in decades. Turns out it's a huge money saver when you invest your money in your own country instead of using it to be at constant war. 

20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg

10 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Then we should maybe try electing someone who wont do this shit? Both sides of the aisle have become grotesquely hawkish, just praying for war. Know why China is kicking the fuck out of us economically and as far as their infrastructure goes? They haven't been in a shooting war in decades. Turns out it's a huge money saver when you invest your money in your own country instead of using it to be at constant war. 

China is growing fast because they had very little to start with and are basically in the middle of their industrial revolution. 

When they are more developed, when regulations, working conditions, and wages catch up to the rest of the civilized world...when they stop the gov't sponsored stealing intellectual property their growth will slow.

It's BEYOND STUPID to think China is nirvana and the US is a dumpster fire.  For example:  https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34592336

1 minute ago, Tpoppa said:

It's BEYOND STUPID to think China is nirvana and the US is a dumpster fire.  For example:  https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34592336

Good job knocking that straw man down all by yourself. Let's not put words in my mouth, k thanks. 

China's infrastructure and economic growth are what they are partly because they dont spend trillions of dollars on endless war. Surely you can see that. I mean, we have been at war for almost our entire existence as a country and we sure don't have a high speed rail line, let alone 6500 miles of it, so there might be something to that.

1 minute ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

China's infrastructure and economic growth are what they are partly because they dont spend trillions of dollars on endless war. 

Ummm, 2nd highest military spending in the world.  They might be first but it's cheaper to steal military technology than buy it or develop it yourself.

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Majorally funded? 2% of their budget is non-direct funding from the CPB. About 6% of their funding comes from federal, state and local governments. 

However, I did hear Koolaid was sponsoring a phone drive soon. You might want to mark your calendar. 

Little different than the report i read ...still funded.   Major govt. koolaid. Will never listen to NPR.