unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't done this years yet but the past several years both wife and I claim zero on everything and I pay an extra $75 per paycheck. Last year we about broke even. Expecting the same this year. We have nothing to itemize except mortgage insurance and no kids. The higher standard deduction should help us out this year but we will see. 

19 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

Haven't done this years yet but the past several years both wife and I claim zero on everything and I pay an extra $75 per paycheck. Last year we about broke even. Expecting the same this year. We have nothing to itemize except mortgage insurance and no kids. The higher standard deduction should help us out this year but we will see. 

You can itemize insurance???

2 hours ago, Qman said:

You can itemize insurance???

Depends. It is a medical expense if it is health insurance, so it can be deducted.  If you are paying it yourself out of your checkbook, deduct it. If your employer is taking it out of your pay you need to find out if it taken out pre-tax or post-tax. If it is taken out post tax yes you can deduct it. But if it is taken our pre-tax you can not, because it wasn't taxed originally.

If your employer isn't taking it out pre-tax you should tell them they suck. They should do that for everyone, it is very helpful for folks that just take standard deductions.

Edited by Tonik

24 minutes ago, Tonik said:

If your employer isn't taking it out pre-tax you should tell them they suck.

They suck and are out of compliance.  If you are an actual EE and participating a company Med, Den, or Vis plan, it needs to be paid with pre-tax dollars.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Depends. It is a medical expense if it is health insurance, so it can be deducted.  If you are paying it yourself out of your checkbook, deduct it. If your employer is taking it out of your pay you need to find out if it taken out pre-tax or post-tax. If it is taken out post tax yes you can deduct it. But if it is taken our pre-tax you can not, because it wasn't taxed originally.

If your employer isn't taking it out pre-tax you should tell them they suck. They should do that for everyone, it is very helpful for folks that just take standard deductions.

Thanks...I thought maybe I was missing something all these years with house, car, bike insurance!!!

9 minutes ago, Qman said:

Thanks...I thought maybe I was missing something all these years with house, car, bike insurance!!!

MORTGAGE insurance is deductible too. Regular house insurance is not. Bike would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GOP  Doxxer- At the time of his arrest, Cosko was working as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, who fired him soon after. He was previously employed as a computer systems administrator in the office of Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., a job that gave him "intimate knowledge of, and broad access to" the computer systems in Hasan's office, according to court records. But he had been fired from Hassan’s office in May 2018 for failing to follow office procedures.

After the firing from Hassan's office, Cosko became angry and repeatedly burglarized the office without being detected, court records said. He copied gigabytes-worth of data, including dozens of user names and passwords belonging to Senate employees. 

Let's say you're a decent human being and you genuinely have our country's best interest in mind...then you find out that a US President DIDN'T collude with a foreign government.  Wouldn't relief be a more appropriate response than utter disappointment?

Looking at you CNN.  At least try to pretend that you haven't been doing anything you can to try to take down a sitting US President.

just-let-that-sink-in-11748559.png

• Like 2

I have to read it to verify, but I heard the talking heads on the radio say because Trump's aids didn't follow through on his instructions for them, they basically kept him from breaking the law. His intent was unlawful, but since his aids are smarter than he is, he is clean on a technicality. 

I personally can't stand the fat, smug piece of shit. His politics aside, he is a disgusting human being and his childish outbursts on social media, coupled with his arrogance and ignorance, make me wish he would drop dead of a heart attack. However, that would leave Electro-Shock Therapy Pence at the helm... and that thought is terrifying. 

So, if it came out that Trump 100% had zero intentions of illegal activity, then that is great. Time to move forward. They also said he isn't being impeached because it is too close to election season.... which is a giant crock of horseshit. 

"They" being whomever was interviewed on NPR today while I was chasing Jim across southern Ohio. 

He got off for another reason. There was no original crime. You can't obstruct justice if there was no crime to begin with.

And that is a key point. I too hate him, but he was elected by our voters and our laws. So he is the President. And for two years the Dems, CNN and NPR have been lying that he colluded with the Ruskies. They did so because they wanted him crippled and unable to perform his duties.

That was an outright lie, and they should be prosecuted for obstructing the duly elected President of the United States.

• Upvote 4