• 3 months later...
  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I got more than you did but I'm not feeling good about it.  It's only temporary unless you are a corporation. Fiscally irresponsible tax cut to be financed by future gutting of social security. Of course that's just an "entitlement" that I've been paying a good portion of my salary to for the last 43 years. 

8 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

fuck yes, thanks Trump! Looks like the tax change is adding almost $200 a month combined to both mine and wife's income

I keep taking ETB at least 8 hours every 2 weeks so I lose my over night pay grade. I’m still making an extra $100 every 2 weeks. Be interesting to see if I don’t take time off next week to see what my check will be. 

6 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

I keep taking ETB at least 8 hours every 2 weeks so I lose my over night pay grade. I’m still making an extra $100 every 2 weeks. Be interesting to see if I don’t take time off next week to see what my check will be. 

between this and the promotion/raise I'm getting means new family hauler purchase is coming :lol:

Edited by Bad324

5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Trailblazer SS? Sticking with the LSJuan theme you have going on?

Nah it'll be the wife's primary vehicle so we need something with 3 rows but she's partial to the 2nd row captains chairs which limits us to a few options in the budget.

Meanwhile I'll take the Terrain she drives now and finish out the lease which runs through the end of the year

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

Nah it'll be the wife's primary vehicle so we need something with 3 rows but she's partial to the 2nd row captains chairs which limits us to a few options in the budget.

Meanwhile I'll take the Terrain she drives now and finish out the lease which runs through the end of the year

That Ascent I showed you comes in 7 passenger setup with captains chairs in second row ?

3 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

That Ascent I showed you comes in 7 passenger setup with captains chairs in second row ?

I know and I’d loooove to that route but they probably won’t be in my price range for 2-3 years ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...