unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

Bad324

3 minutes ago, Casper said:

I'm not going searching, but you said something about wanting to get a sports car to cruise in with the kids. You mentioned a Camaro in the Gap trip thread, something about being the best Christmas if you got a bike and a Camaro. 

you're close but I couldn't hold back from pointing out you being wrong again. It's a '99 Trans Am and should be picking it up in March/April, whenever it comes out of winter storage

Last year at this time I couldn't dream of having a toy again but with some recent changes it will. Thanks Trump!!!

Edited by Bad324

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

you're close but I couldn't hold back from pointing out you being wrong again. It's a '99 Trans Am and should be picking it up in March/April, whenever it comes out of winter storage

Last year at this time I couldn't dream of having a toy again but with some recent changes it will. Thanks Trump!!!

On 12/13/2016 at 1:40 PM, Bad324 said:

and he now has an email!

If some small miracle happens where he trades me this bike for the pool table and the guy that needs to get rid of the Camaro badly both accept my offers it could be the best Christmas ever

6 minutes ago, Casper said:

So we can compromise with saying F-body. Deal? 

Oh yea my budget was more limited then. I've sold a bunch a stuff so I no longer have to take any ls1 car. Sticking with what I've wanted since I was 15 and get a T/A. Found a perfect red one in Syracuse so just waiting until weather breaks and he gets it out of storage so I can go get it 

2 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

That's obviously a pimp mobile. Can't keep your hand on you your ladies inter thigh with a stick.

Bullshit. I can drive and shift with my left hand for this very reason.

And Jim, I'm sorry but that's totally an old man mobile. Need moar AMG.

Edited by TimTheAzn

38 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

That's obviously a pimp mobile. Can't keep your hand on you your ladies inter thigh with a stick.

Bwahaha. No. That was my move though.  TAke the girls left hand put it on the knob. Then put my hand on her hand and guide the motions with her. 

8 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

Nice automatic douche. 

You will have a really hard time find a Benz with a stick.  Their target market is the discerning luxury sports car buyer, not the knuckle dragging mullet wearing crowd.

• Upvote 1