Bad324

unOFFICIAL Thanks Trump thread.

348 posts in this topic

It's January 21st in Ohio and it's going to be 60* #ThanksTrump!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick better set some cars on fire 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not showing cause we merged.

Edited by Tonik
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bad324 said:

 

Not showing cause we merged.

Whoops.  Should I merge?  And should I use yours as the 'master' thread or mine?  Your choice.

Edited by Tonik
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump bringing back jobs, Thanks Trump.

o.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.jpeg

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

image.jpeg

 

A better analogy would be the world series.  Where the winner is determined by winning 4 games (states/electoral college) rather than the total number of runs (votes) over 7 games. that happened once back in the 60's I think.  The losing team scored far more runs than the winning team.

Edited by Tonik
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tonik said:

 

Whoops.  Should I merge?  And should I use yours as the 'master' thread or mine?  Your choice.

Another Tonik failure. :nono: 

I vote merge and use Bad's. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casper said:

Another Tonik failure. :nono: 

I vote merge and use Bad's. 

Your vote doesn't count. Only Bad's.

And speaking of merging don't you have some classified forums to merge.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Your vote doesn't count. Only Bad's.

And speaking of merging don't you have some classified forums to merge.

Do you need a hug? Your comebacks are especially lame lately. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merge them, I like your title better so let it reign......

 

 

 

 

.....like Trump will for the next 8 years!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid $1.97 for gas today without Fuelperks. First time in awhile under $2. Thanks Trump!!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Merge them, I like your title better so let it reign......

 

 

 

 

.....like Trump will for the next 8 years!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 

25 minutes ago, Casper said:

Do you need a hug? Your comebacks are especially lame lately. 

Not as lame as your idea to use @Bad324 's thread title.  Even he thought that was a retarded idea.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought some new hiking kicks a few weeks ago. I wore them out of the store and placed my Vans inside the box. Well, I thought I got stoned and threw away the box with my shoes still inside. I was heavily bummed. Low and behold I came home from work on Friday and Lyndse found them under the bed. #thankstrump

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

 

Not as lame as your idea to use @Bad324 's thread title.  Even he thought that was a retarded idea.

Speaking of retarded ideas, you would agree with someone who wants to buy a Camaro over a motorcycle. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Your vote doesn't count. Only Bad's.

And speaking of merging don't you have some classified forums to merge.

It's looking like a no-go on the merging of those threads according to the vote.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TimTheAzn said:

It's looking like a no-go on the merging of those threads according to the vote.

 

That's because the question was worded by a dumbass.  People want my idea, which is two.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read through and figured out what you guys wanted. Still voted no!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Well, based on the Electoral College he will be merging it into two forums.  One Bike and one Non-Bike.

#ThanksTrump

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tonik said:

 

That's because the question was worded by a dumbass.  People want my idea, which is two.

You mean the way I had it originally, before I was asked to split parts and gear? Got it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casper said:

You mean the way I had it originally, before I was asked to split parts and gear? Got it. 

Yea, that's it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tonik said:

Yea, that's it!

Done. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Casper said:

Done. 

Without Trump being elected this thread never would have happened.

Trump making OR great again!

#ThanksTrump

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now