unOFFICIAL OR Spring Epic Ride 2017 - May 20, 2017

DerekClouser

8 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

I was with them, prolly camera running at that time 

and I want to apologize to the groups, I was filtering in out, making sudden stops pull over etc, I never ever do it in real ride. This was all for the sake to get some video different views and riders etc. 

Doc, I'm sure you'll make a great ride video for us.

10 hours ago, what said:

Pretty sure this "bump" is it. We hit it at pretty close to mach retard, which is probably what made it so dramatic. If I remember right, it's a little roller with a dip on the other side that you wouldn't notice at the posted speed; It's hard to make out on google. Could be wrong, never done that road before. It launched us pretty good though. Fun fun. 

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.4564761,-81.7013334,3a,75y,88.92h,98.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOpmTJmuh2QJ2WbAwL7DuYw!2e0!7i3328!8i1664 

Here is the clip of the 676 titty bump. I hit it like a dirt bike dirt bike.

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Doc, I'm sure you'll make a great ride video for us.

I just took ride videos this time :(, so all I have is chase cams . Half of it got recorded at least I hope, the other half battery dead prolly. 

10 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

I was with them, prolly camera running at that time 

and I want to apologize to the groups, I was filtering in out, making sudden stops pull over etc, I never ever do it in real ride. This was all for the sake to get some video different views and riders etc. 

In our group, I tell Hellmutt what you are doing. So, no worries. I think everyone else knows you do this for the sake of footage.

1 hour ago, MidgetTodd said:

IN. Ill sweep the slow group

Hahah toddy you are either a genius in sarcasm or terrible ADHD :) 

@EOdesmo I pulled in beside you and was trying to say with crappy sign language that your right blinker was not cancelled yet :) and I think it confused you more than helped you. Now almost the whole video the blinker is running hehe

@DerekClouser yes as tonic said good choice, the meet spot and route is real good, lot of space not crowded and rest room close by. As long as riders fill up gas and buy their chow and drinks before coming down it's all good. I will help organize the end of the season unofficially unofficial epic ride. You need to rest shoot video enjoy and get to chill for once without the burden. 

5 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

@EOdesmo beside you and was trying to say with crappy sign language that your right blinker was not cancelled yet :) and I think it confused you more than helped you. 

This is the traditional signal for a signal being on. The middle finger at the end is optional but strongly recommeded.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

This is the traditional signal for a signal being on. The middle finger at the end is optional but strongly recommeded.

Hahah exactly I pulled in beside him and was showing that 

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

Sorry for the group ride newbie mistake. Once I received said hand signal Nivin, it took another 5 miles to realize what he meant... DOH!

Its been a while since I've had to pay attention to group ride etiquette.  

Nivin, please delete the annoying footage. Not much to see there, even without the blinker brain fart.

Jim, thanks for the hand signal refresher course...  Have too agree with Pauly, nice robe.

Apologies for not showing up to the actual ride.  Once I actually cancelled, I didn't look at the weather again as a fear of gross overload.  Then I get a phone call at 10 like, let's go meet them at the ride, weather took a change, so I suited up and headed south.  Decided it was only a day for enjoying the ride, rather than footage, but I did stop to take a photo through one corner of @whaler @Tonik and @Kruse08   

Nice meeting everyone at dinner.  That place took forever to get the food, holy cow.  and.... we only ordered salads! 

Look forward to seeing you guys at the fall one!   I doubt it will happen though cause rain always cancels this event lol. 

20170520-DSC_003920170520-DSC_000720170520-DSC_000520170520-DSC_0014

• Upvote 3

@DerekClouser no apologies needed, u did all the hard work, all the leg work, took all the head aches and put it together nicely. All the rest what happened is out of your control. And you did the right thing by canceling. Possibly weeded out new to the group guys and made it safe for them and us. Who ever showed up despite the risk involved knew what they were getting into.  We all got to enjoy each other's company and a beautiful day of riding thx to your time and effort. So thx again and I mean every one will have the same opinion.

:trollface: Most grateful is Danimal. 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 2