unOFFICIAL OR Spring Epic Ride 2017 - May 20, 2017

DerekClouser

16 minutes ago, what said:

Let me know, I still plan on riding tomorrow and if you end up heading down I'll still trailer over. 

Sunday says "heavy rain with thunderstorms", tomorrow says "an afternoon thunderstorm or two" on accuweather. looks like the rain will be around mostly starting after 2pm in the mcconnelsville area. 

National weather service forecast is not as optimistic!

Please do. I have no balls (shirt) so I won't be wearing. It'll be good to see all you riders tomorrow. (Out of sequence but still relevant)

Edited by jschaf
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I will make my call tomorrow am. If I do ride, I'm down to find you bastards in McConnelsville. 

@blue-yamaR6s, stay tuned...

@Isaac's Papa, thanks but I am going to bail on the event.  Will catch up with you another time if the ride gets rescheduled. Ride safely everyone!

• Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

All hotels around here booked out, dayum , my luck just not changing

If you're near the meet spot, you're more than welcome to come stay here. We're in Waterford about 20 mins from McConnelsville. 

@NinjaDoc

Edited by Isaac's Papa

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Thanks for the edit @Isaac's Papa. I sent him a PM also though. If you have his number, can you text him mine? 

Ben i was already in my way here when I got pauly text and now your message. Thanks again for the kind offer. If I had seen it early, despite my hyper introvertive social phobia I would still have came over. I was that dead tired. 

The area and time I passed though were predicted to have thunderstorm and stuff and all. All I saw was drizzles. And this was supposed to be the bigger blob on radar. For tomorrow I almost guarantee u won't get rained on. The radar is shows only very very small spot at best. Come on out guys.

• Upvote 1

Columbus set a daily record of 1.5" in 2-3 hrs. I would have made it home but was running around trying to find 1/4 grommets that seem to be planned obsolescence out.

this does look like little rain with the storm moving up north to Illinois. Model for friday was accurate (if they leave it and not adjust to observed).

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=40.07;-84.57;6&l=rain-1h

8 hours ago, what said:

Let me know, I still plan on riding tomorrow and if you end up heading down I'll still trailer over. 

Sunday says "heavy rain with thunderstorms", tomorrow says "an afternoon thunderstorm or two" on accuweather. looks like the rain will be around mostly starting after 2pm in the mcconnelsville area. 

I will be there, tire and all.

• Upvote 1

Wife and I are suiting up to go anyway.  We'll stick to the route we intended with the 2 stops on our way there, just in case anyone else wants to join us.  We plan to be at the boat ramp about 1030ish.  

I canceled my daughters ride since this was canceled but I watched the weather this morning and storms look to start around 6pmish. I'll drop her off but won't be on the road till 10 so ill try to catch slower riders along the route. 

Any gas specific stops planned?