unOFFICIAL OR Spring Epic Ride 2017 - May 20, 2017

DerekClouser

10 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

hahah i never prescribed narcotic/ sedatives ever and will never use it myself too. :) 

i have a very weak will power and poor mental strength and resolve. Exhibit A is my weak pathetic 3 time failed attempt at quitting motorcycling.  this is exactly why i never want to try smoking or drinking coz i know i am gonna be a raging alcoholic or certified rapper   Will drop some badass bars and finish with "thank you come again" :D

Fair enough.  This stuff is non-habit forming and works pretty well.

http://vicks.com/en-us/shop-products/zzzquil-sleep-aid

on a side note, its unofficial now, call exchanged. will twice as much just to ride with yall one day. Some body be there please :D  Will make it worth while, need to log in at least a 1000 mile by tomorrow night.  

I will be there rain snow hail no matter andy  

sad to see the once a seasonal red bird with ventura tail bag not gonna show up for this. Probably his second gear is fixed. 

When u really wanna get going something always pops up. After getting delayed from work, delayed start from home. 

Quickly packed clothes tools air compressor etc in 5 mins. Getting camera gear together...... 40 mins :mad: 

Twisty at dusk blaaaaah 

wish I had Justin's floodys lighting my life up in the front 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

@blue-yamaR6s, I'll be leaving the Marathon by 7:00 and rolling down via this route... 

https://goo.gl/maps/mz7r7VzfzTP2

My phone is off at the moment. It's been a helluva week for me. I'm sucking down some serious ABV for the time being. If I sober up, I'll turn on the phone. Just let me know via text if you're coming or not. I'll wait for you if you need more time to get to the gas station. Just let me know by 7:00. If I don't check in tonight, I'll be back online in the morning. 

That's fine, see you then. Thanks. Will text in the AM if running later than normal.

11 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

You know why all of a sudden there is rain in forecast, I was exchanging calls to get this one weekend off for two weekend working. Gaaaawwwdddd dayuuuummmmm :yuno:.  Still it's gonna be less than 50% chance of spotty rain, and pretty warm. It's not gonna be ice cold and stormy 

85 degrees Humid as hell and hot as hell  glad it's pouring now 7 minutes from the  McConnelsville meeting spot

image.jpeg

UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO WEATHER WE WILL BE CANCELLING THIS RIDE.  I WILL LEAVE SUNDAY AS AN OPTION STILL, BUT THAT LOOKS VERY SLIM AS WELL.

FOR THOSE WHO DISAGREE AND STILL WANT TO RIDE, FEEL FREE TO POST BELOW AND ORGANIZE SOMETHING. 

30 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO WEATHER WE WILL BE CANCELLING THIS RIDE.  I WILL LEAVE SUNDAY AS AN OPTION STILL, BUT THAT LOOKS VERY SLIM AS WELL.

FOR THOSE WHO DISAGREE AND STILL WANT TO RIDE, FEEL FREE TO POST BELOW AND ORGANIZE SOMETHING. 

Sunday is looking way worse. @marlboro man and I are down here (in Waterford) at his fishing shack. Anyone still wanting to ride post up. If you're down here already PM me. We are going to grab some food and some beer soon. 

39 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Seriously Serious?

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I will decide early in the morning, but I am currently leaning heavily towards still riding.

Let me know, I still plan on riding tomorrow and if you end up heading down I'll still trailer over. 

Sunday is looking way worse. @marlboro man and I are down here (in Waterford) at his fishing shack. Anyone still wanting to ride post up. If you're down here already PM me. We are going to grab some food and some beer soon. 

Sunday says "heavy rain with thunderstorms", tomorrow says "an afternoon thunderstorm or two" on accuweather. looks like the rain will be around mostly starting after 2pm in the mcconnelsville area. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 3