unOFFICIAL OR Spring Epic Ride 2017 - May 20, 2017

DerekClouser

I'm in. Sorry for the late notice. 

I'm willing to lead or sweep for the slow group. Or if that's covered, I could do either for a medium-slow group.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shoop said:

I'm in. Sorry for the late notice. 

I'm willing to lead or sweep for the slow group. Or if that's covered, I could do either for a medium-slow group.

Awesome, I don't think there is a slow group leader yet.

22 hours ago, Danimal said:

Got the tire strapped down. See you tonight Jim.

Saw your bike parked at Bedford park last night (small blue ADV bike with a tire strapped to the rear rack :D ). Would have stopped to look for you but was on my way to an appointment.

The bike looks sharp.

Okay guys, back on Topic.

Who is willing to lead each group?? 

I'm sure @Hellmutt and @whaler are willing to lead MED group with @snot and @Wolfman1 as sweeps for those groups. 

Need a fast, med-fast, and med-slow/slow group leads/sweeps.   I'm trying to not lead the Med-F group this time as I would like to get plenty of footage following or maybe even not ride the ride and jump ahead and get photos/video as the groups come through.  maybe even throw the drone in the air and get some aerial footage of you guys coming through.  I think that would be badass.  

Let's get this finalized.  I'll have map print outs for directions and maybe @Tonik can post the sygic download. 

I would be willing to on med-slow/slow. especially if the google map is accurate. :) I run android auto on my phone while I ride.

Edited by nebbish
blah

I will be leading the usual medium/medium+ Hate Parade.

Attached is the Sygic File ( .ITF)  A couple of the waypoints are off the road so you may have to hit 'skip way-point' as you pass them. Typical of a Sygic conversion.

Also attached it a GPX file.  DISCLAIMER...it is a straight conversion of the Sygic file. I have no idea if it is correct, nor do I care since I won't be using it.

Epic Spring 2017 ORG.itf

Epic Spring 2017 ORG.gpx

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I will be leading the usual medium/medium+ Hate Parade.

Attached is the Sygic File ( .ITF)  A couple of the waypoints are off the road so you may have to hit 'skip way-point' as you pass them. Typical of a Sygic conversion.

Also attached is a GPX file.  DISCLAIMER...it is a straight conversion of the Sygic file. I have no idea if it is correct, nor do I care since I won't be using it.

Epic Spring 2017 ORG.itf

Epic Spring 2017 ORG.gpx

I'd be happy to sweep the Hate Parade, plus I don't think I can get lost...:lol:

Edited by Tonik

3 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Okay guys, back on Topic.

Who is willing to lead each group?? 

I'm sure @Hellmutt and @whaler are willing to lead MED group with @snot and @Wolfman1 as sweeps for those groups. 

Need a fast, med-fast, and med-slow/slow group leads/sweeps.   I'm trying to not lead the Med-F group this time as I would like to get plenty of footage following or maybe even not ride the ride and jump ahead and get photos/video as the groups come through.  maybe even throw the drone in the air and get some aerial footage of you guys coming through.  I think that would be badass.  

Let's get this finalized.  I'll have map print outs for directions and maybe @Tonik can post the sygic download. 

I'd be willing to do sweep for med/fast....but this is my first OR rodeo, so whatever works for everyone.!

1 hour ago, Danimal said:

so what time do you think you folks will be back at the start point for the food and such? I may be in that area.

Oh good, I can just give your tire to you then that way you'll have it for Deal's Gap. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, what said:

Oh good, I can just give your tire to you then that way you'll have it for Deal's Gap. 

That assumes my wife doesn't burn it when she finds out she road home with it in her lap for nothing.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tonik said:

That assumes my wife doesn't burn it when she finds out she road home with it in her lap for nothing.

Lol. 

Did she get to hold onto a dual-sport tire on your wild west trip? Sounds like a life long dream fulfilled to me. 

16 minutes ago, Danimal said:

dude chill. I'm not gonna be at the Epic Ride.

knew it would get a rise. Pauly's the only one that understood

I'm fine, it's the wife you need to worry about!! :lol: