unOFFICIAL OR Spring Epic Ride 2017 - May 20, 2017

DerekClouser

28 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

The wife and I likely cant make the rain date, so if it gets moved to Sunday ya'll be fending for yourselves.  If it gets rescheduled all together, we may be back in :dunno:

Supposed to rain Friday through Monday as of right now. 

18 minutes ago, Casper said:

Supposed to rain Friday through Monday as of right now. 

It was supposed to be cold and rainy at Mid-O yesterday until around noon the day before so...:dunno:

• Upvote 1

Well I'm still IN* for saturday or sunday (if it gets moved).

I've been spamming the OP Thread/advertising this Ride all over several Michigan Moto-Facebook closed groups and such. 

So far there is only ONE guy that said they are very interested in coming down for this Ride! He said hes likely going to come down Friday and get a Hotel and see all us Saturday morning at the meet spot! 50/50%, I never met the guy, hopefully hes not a serial killer!  :lol:

I however, might be either meeting up with the early ass Wooster met group... OR sleep in few more Hours then leave my house at 5am and slab it down to the McConnelsville met by 11am! Either way I seem to be the only damn one with the Ballz to cram all these Miles and Hours within one day of Riding! :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Well I'm still IN* for saturday or sunday (if it gets moved).

I've been spamming the OP Thread/advertising this Ride all over several Michigan Moto-Facebook closed groups and such. 

So far there is only ONE guy that said they are very interested in coming down for this Ride! He said hes likely going to come down Friday and get a Hotel and see all us Saturday morning at the meet spot! 50/50%, I never met the guy, hopefully hes not a serial killer!  :lol:

I however, might be either meeting up with the early ass Wooster met group... OR sleep in few more Hours then leave my house at 5am and slab it down to the McConnelsville met by 11am! Either way I seem to be the only damn one with the Ballz to cram all these Miles and Hours within one day of Riding! :D

Don't forget to wear your Epic Ride balls shirt!

4 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Don't forget to wear your Epic Ride balls shirt!

I forgot about the T-shirt online ordering weeks ago, but if Derek still happens to have one XL size with him I will buy it on the spot with Cash and throw it on! :)

On 5/14/2017 at 9:09 PM, NinjaDoc said:

Nooooo after all these years you show up and I can't make it. Why is this happening :( 

I came to one a few years ago and we met but it was after you got rid of you zx6r....so many bikes ago. ;-)

Edited by 600ZZ4eb

2 hours ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

I forgot about the T-shirt online ordering weeks ago, but if Derek still happens to have one XL size with him I will buy it on the spot with Cash and throw it on! :)

+1

8 minutes ago, Danimal said:

yes, I'll be there, and that's a good idea about the tire. I'l strap it on tonight (the tire you sick minded bastard)

Bring your camera, wife is going to be with me.  We will need pics of her riding on back hanging on to your tire.

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

You going to bike night tomorrow?  That might be a good place for me to grab the tire.

55 minutes ago, Danimal said:

yes, I'll be there, and that's a good idea about the tire. I'l strap it on tonight (the tire you sick minded bastard)

On an unrelated note, I'll be there as well. 

1 hour ago, oldschoolsdime92 said:

as long as there are gas stops, and a place to park my truck and unload, I'm there! 

+1 on the gas stops.....I'll probably have to leave my 8 gallon fuel tank below half to keep up with this crowd!

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

If you're medium, I am very interested in seeing fast.

Well, maybe medium-fast...  I've not ridden much this year and still feel a bit rusty so the conservative me says stay away from the faster groups.