unOFFICIAL OR Spring Epic Ride 2017 - May 20, 2017

DerekClouser

12 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Clearly this will be the last one I create shirts for.  

Anyone else can take the hours to develop the design.  

Derek u showed me the way into wonderful world of teesprings, let me help you with these at least in future rides. 

5 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Clearly this will be the last one I create shirts for.  

Anyone else can take the hours to develop the design.  

This is a shame... I will buy a shirt to support you and your efforts. I don't understand the fuss, last year we had hidden boobs (not your fault but very funny), this year is balls. It was only fair to do balls this time....I like the design and the catch phrase.

I think you do a great job and I appreciate your hard work. So, thank you for doing all of this. 

For those who don't like the shirt, you don't have to buy one to join the ride. 

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

On 4/5/2017 at 4:44 PM, snot said:

This is a shame... I will buy a shirt to support you and your efforts. I don't understand the fuss, last year we had hidden boobs (not your fault but very funny), this year is balls. It was only fair to do balls this time....I like the design and the catch phrase.

I think you do a great job and I appreciate your hard work. So, thank you for doing all of this. 

For those who don't like the shirt, you don't have to buy one to join the ride. 

No need to buy a shirt out of pity lol. 

On 4/4/2017 at 6:38 PM, DerekClouser said:

Apparently you want black shirts with black text so you read nothing.  Good thing we don't leave those decisions up to you! :lol:

Like this one.:lol:

5fa1b1f2-3cd7-4901-be86-4b8524d5de63.jpg

I am into towels now. You don't grow out of them and they transition into shop rags easier. Keep up the great work Derek, You have my support.

402774e7-5fda-4353-9b57-cb35f3f843b4.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

@DerekClouser, I may be here for this. Looks like they want $95 to ride TOSRV. Uh..not happening. So, I'll plan my own back-to-back century ride.. with blackjack and hookers! 

I'll confirm this by the launch date, but I'm a solid maybe at this point. (helpful...I know)

We will see you there! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll make the decision mid week of the week of. Depends on weather. If it looks crappy I'll pass and hope for rain date. If it looks good I'll put in for time off. I should have about 120 hours by then.