Ozark-apalooza (long way round to the gap) 6/2-6/7

2talltim

Pretty sure last night's hotel had doctored or fake planted reviews. No way was it rated as high as I seen.  At least it was cheap. Reasons are too many to post just don't ever stay at the Super 8 in Clinton, MS.

• Upvote 1

416 miles today, and yes more rain finish the Natchez  Trace Parkway had a late lunch at the Loveless Cafe and are now in Shelbyville, TN. Hitting the Jack Daniels distillery tour tomorrow before we head towards Fontana via the Skyway.

20170606_154909.thumb.jpg.cc13ae85f7c334d80e08101a8c29c5a0.jpg20170606_155958.thumb.jpg.460df6d0412bd209d6c097b1a5aecfe9.jpg

20170606_111937.thumb.jpg.dd2958f097e65d1c6dc4f1a13fc514a7.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Barber?

Yes Tim. I never thought that I could get overwhelmed and overloaded on motorcycles . This place did it too me. Holy shit. I will go again sometime. Just too much to digest. 

• Upvote 3

Thanks Tim for putting this together and all of you for sharing this trip with me. Going to chill for a few days at my daughter's home in Sharpsburg Ga. Took mostly backroads to get here after I left Barber. Hope you Ozark Boys have a safe and good time on the rest of your trip.  

• Upvote 1