The new ride

vf1000ride

1 hour ago, what said:

Grab the one from IP?

Actually not, Motohio had one also.  I ended getting theirs.  Was basically the same deal from both shops but Motohio was understanding enough and did me the huge favor of delivering it to my house for free.  

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, hiro said:

Hey, I have a $50 gift card from IP. Maybe I should buy a new bike, too!

Do it!!  I was there yesterday before my ride. I was trying to convince myself that the $100 gift card in my pocket was a reasonable down payment for that new bright red Vmax on the showroom floor.  I don't know why I am so infatuated with the Vmax.  It's a big heavy pig that goes like hell in a straight line.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, vf1000ride said:

Actually not, Motohio had one also.  I ended getting theirs.  Was basically the same deal from both shops but Motohio was understanding enough and did me the huge favor of delivering it to my house for free.  

Good on them.

14 hours ago, hiro said:

Hey, I have a $50 gift card from IP. Maybe I should buy a new bike, too!

Or, you could do what I did.   A few years ago, my stepmother (not knowing 1 thing about motorcycles) gave me a gift card to the local HD dealer for Christmas.   It sat in the drawer for 2 years before I gave it to a friend!   I can be your friend!!!!:D 

Edited by Qman