Sign in to follow this  
what

bike '97 Ducati 900ss Track Bike (944 bore kit)

Got a line on a 900ss track bike that's for sale. There's a little hitch but not bad - the frame doesn't have a title with it.

However, there is a 2nd frame that comes with the bike that has a clear title. The current owner works at a dealership here in Columbus and has too many bikes so he's in the process of unloading the ones he doesn't use often. He's actually the guy that used to own my 750ss track bike years ago. Supposedly there are other goodies besides the extra frame that come with it. The bike has a 944 bore kit on it and full race plastics. The owner said he was looking in the $2600 range. He's not a member on here but I said I would toss up a feeler. 

If anyone is interested, toss me a PM and I'll get you his #. 

So being I know a little about this bike.  Here is the thread from when I was selling it.  

I would get with the current owner to verify that it's in the same condition as these pictures but it should give you a rough idea of whats being offered. 

Well, there it is. And yeah, talk to the seller for details but it didn't sound like he made any modifications, although he may have painted it black. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jared
      Very comfortable 600 with 3350 miles, well maintained, garage kept, new Dunlop Roadsmart 3s at 2700 miles this spring. Regularly washed and waxed. All fluids/filters changed last fall, oil just changed again this spring. Smoked windscreen, sequential integrated rear turn signals/brake light, rear spools, and USB power outlet. Needs nothing. Asking $3900, selling because I'm going to be traveling for a while and don't know how long it'd be sitting in storage.

• By youngrider
      Wanting to buy a 2015+ Kawasaki Vulcan S, ABS or Cafe trim.
      I'm located around near Boardman/Canfield area (NE Ohio), willing to travel but not really wanting to drive a couple hours.
      If anyone has one of these for sale or knows of someone with one for sale please send me a message! Thank you!
    • By bowdog
      Here is your chance to own a championship winning OMRL race bike! Been thinking I would get a chance to get back on the track but with my son and everything else i have going I don't see it happening anytime soon so instead of this sitting it mise well go to someone that will use it. It will probably need a carb clean but not sure. It will go on other sites for $1,700 tomorrow. OR no haggle you come and give me cash and i give you bike price is $1,500.
    • By Tonik
      Lol, you thought...holy crap he is selling it! Nope, but spotted this one. Hell of a deal.
      https://www.gl1800riders.com/threads/2018-goldwing-tour-dct-for-sale-las-vegas-area.461329/#post-5729650
    • By jhughes
      Daytona 675 TRACK Only!!!
      This bike has a clean title but no street bodywork or lights. 18k miles
      $5K located just east of Cleveland Ohio

More pics upon request
      216-772-9313

Brand new plugs , oil change, air filter and valve check. Suspension was also just refreshed at Coppersmith Racing.

Armour bodies bodywork with brand new zero mile paint.
      Attack clip ons
      Attack triple clamps
      Attack rearsets
      Attack shock link
      K tech cartridges
      K tech dds lite shock
      Woodcraft key eliminator
      Zerogravity screen
      Galfer rotors
      Light weight rear rotor
      Translogic Q/S
      Galfer pads new
      GB case covers and frame sliders
      Shorai Battery
      Super lite sprockets and EK sealed 520 chain new
      LeoVince Slip on
      Tech spec tank pads
      GB tank sliders
      New Pirelli sc2 front and sc3 rear (not pictured)
      Bike is ready to go for the season