Romney Cycles Camp and Ride May 5-7, 2017

Casper

I'll be there that Thurs-Sun, staying at the 'Wink with another OhioRider (FlyFishJeff). Either riding our Strom and GS down or trailering a Beta and DR for dirtier ventures.

It's a great event and fantastic charity. This'll be #3 for me and is a highlight of the season.

• Upvote 1

By the way, you don't need an ADV/DS/Enduro bike to enjoy the event. There are dozens of pre-laid routes and most of them are either all-pavement or can be cut to avoid dirt. If you do have an off-road-capable bike, plenty of routes will make you smile very much.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Cant win em all

well, it's looking like I'll be gone for 80% of the summer yet again. January/February/August/September/October used to be the busy season now it has shifted to January/February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October. 

If it was a lot of overtime I wouldn't be complaining but as it stands it's a lot of 8 hour days spent out of town eating into motorcycle time for no additional benefit. 

1 minute ago, what said:

well, it's looking like I'll be gone for 80% of the summer yet again. January/February/August/September/October used to be the busy season now it has shifted to January/February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October. 

If it was a lot of overtime I wouldn't be complaining but as it stands it's a lot of 8 hour days spent out of town eating into motorcycle time for no additional benefit. 

That is a shame man.  I hated it when I traveled, glad those days are gone.It's probably the only reason I am not making big bucks working for my kid, don't want the travel. And it's not just motorcycles...it's missing everything.

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

That is a shame man.  I hated it when I traveled, glad those days are gone.It'sbably the only reason I am not making big bucks working for my kid, don't want the travel. And it's not just motorcycles...it's missing everything.

Yep. 

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

That is a shame man.  I hated it when I traveled, glad those days are gone.It'sbably the only reason I am not making big bucks working for my kid, don't want the travel. And it's not just motorcycles...it's missing everything.

The good news is I'll be that much more motivated to get out and ride whenever I can.