Qman

New member here from New Philadelphia.  Been riding since 94.  Close to 400,000 miles since.  Started on a CB 700sc nighthawk.  Since then, a 98vfr800(rip), 2000vfr800, Blackbird, FJR1300, R6, DL650vstrom, 09R1200GS, currently on a 15 R1200GSA

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Welcome! I'm in massillon. Some decent roads out your way. Nice history of bikes. I'm looking to sell a few of mine and get into a vfr, fjr or c14. 

Thanks!    New fjrs are spozd to be pretty nice, but I think they still suffer from a limited lean angle.   I should add that im a member of the Motorcycle Sport Touring Association, and the BMWMOA

59 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Welcome! The MSTA guys seem pretty cool. I've been meaning to go to their local meeting sometime (Parkersburg, WV).

Hey...where do guys get the maps on your sig, and what do the different colors represent?  Sorry for newb questions.

8 minutes ago, Qman said:

Hey...where do guys get the maps on your sig, and what do the different colors represent?  Sorry for newb questions.

It's a website where you select all the states you have visited and it auto fills a map in with different colors and you can save the map as an image. I can't remember the name, but I just Googled "states visited map generator"

15 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

It's a website where you select all the states you have visited and it auto fills a map in with different colors and you can save the map as an image. I can't remember the name, but I just Googled "states visited map generator"

Thanks...ill check it out.  Can you add Canada and the rest of the Americas????

3 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Welcome to the OR community!  Check out the Epic ride thread and come out for the spring ride, its a great way to meet some of the OR crew.

Thanks!  McConnelsville isn't very far from me. I'll definitely check into that.  Great roads that way....and its hard to top Rt 26!  (Speaking of Rt 26...is THIS the group that coined the "demons triangle" route name?)

1 minute ago, Qman said:

(Speaking of Rt 26...is THIS the group that coined the "demons triangle" route name?)

Hell no.  We think named roads are pretty gay.  Not that there is anything wrong with being gay.  Just not roads, only people.

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Hell no.  We think named roads are pretty gay.  Not that there is anything wrong with being gay.  Just not roads, only people.

Gotcha....I think I'd recognize a "gay road"!  Paved with yellow bricks and leading off into the sunset toward a rainbow with tender snowflakes gently brushing the spring dew from a unicorn's horn....or some such shit.