Apple watch Gen 2 Stainless steel and EXTRAS!

Moto-Brian

I have a hardly worn Apple Watch Gen 2 42mm for sale.  Polished Stainless Steel.

I got this watch back in October/November and paid $549 for it.  I can't remember when as it was B/O'd due to demand... 

It has the following:

-New Blue Apple Sport Band

-Product Red Apple Sport Band

-White Apple Sport Band

-Nomad Leather Band

-All original packaging and charging cable and box

-APPLE CARE!

I totaled everything up and I think I have almost $800 in the watch.  I am asking $500 FIRM!  I did advertise it on CODE for $450, but will be readjusting it since it does have Apple Care.  This is a steal!!!  Stainless wears better and doesn't show scratches very much.

PM for pics as they are on my phone and easier to text to you.  Everyone knows what they look like and do so, PM me and I will send you my cell # or email and text/email to you.

Nice...that's $150+ in bands alone. I have the SS version as well and can say I've not been too gentle on it and it doesn't have a mark on it. The first gen aluminum one I had previously got a scratch on the face in the first week.

My favorite thing about it now is that I can load my music onto it and workout with BT headphones and not have to carry a phone or other music device with me. Simultaneously, it tracks my heart rate, steps, etc.

Curious why you are selling? Some people get them and feel like they don't get a lot of benefit from them (I was one originally) but I stuck with it and now I only take it off when I go to bed. My wife also scoffed at having one but after seeing me use it for a year, she got one when the new ones came out and she loves it.