Mad Dog

Casper

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

More war? 

I would say no.  But if we are involved in a conflict I'd prefer to win rather than have a middling strategy that drags on an costs more lives than necessary.

Beyond that, I think Pruitt was the right choice for the EPA, which is so for beyond it's scope it's ridiculous.  Honestly, I think the main objective of the EPA has been to make Congress filthy rich by manipulating stocks of "green companies" that senators just happen to be invested in.  But that's a topic for another thread.  

• Upvote 4

After 7 years of incompetent conserve-nazi bungling in Iraq and Afghanistan which cost over 3 trillion dollars of debt,over 6000 true patriot lives ( not OR e-patriots) and several years of time....it took President Obama and the Seals to get the job done.

Thank you President Obama.

59 minutes ago, drc32-0 said:

After 7 years of incompetent conserve-nazi bungling in Iraq and Afghanistan which cost over 3 trillion dollars of debt,over 6000 true patriot lives ( not OR e-patriots) and several years of time....it took President Obama and the Seals to get the job done.

Thank you President Obama.

Yep, he did that. Plus he made a hell of a lot more Supreme Court appointments than Hillary ever will.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Yep, he did that. Plus he made a hell of a lot more Supreme Court appointments than Hillary ever will.

I just threw that conserve-nazi trap out there to show you how it's done since your little trap failed so miserably in another thread.

I expected the usual suspects to fall for it,but I really didn't expect that you would take the bait.

6 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Shillary is a d-bag of a person. Bitch wouldn't even suck her husband's dick when he made President. The highest position you can obtain on this planet wasn't worthy of a blowjob? You think that cunt gives a flying fuck about any of us? 

I'm an Obama guy.

2 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Absolutely. A vote of no confidence is a valid vote. 

That is true I guess.  Actually we don't vote for a candidate anymore.  We're voting against whoever they're running against.  Personally I don't care for some asshat running for a second term of anything.  By his second term, money and greed have corrupted them; they're useless.