April 15; NEO garage gangbang and circle jerk

Gixxus Christ!

On 2/9/2017 at 8:30 AM, TimTheAzn said:

I'm making y'all pay this year.

i can't believe you let these half wit trump-ettes address you in this fashion.  it's as if you've been letting them talk to you this way all this time without immediately putting them in their place.  how could you do this?  i trusted you!

Edited by jbot

2 hours ago, jbot said:

i can't believe you let these half wit trump-ettes address you in this fashion.  it's as if you've been letting them talk to you this way all this time without immediately putting them in their place.  how could you do this?  i trusted you!

Maybe you should show up to the party for once and get his back jinu. Your absence is as good as your endorsement.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

idk, i was thinking of creating a poll to see if anyone has a better date in mind. what do you mods think?

Won't matter what date you pick, it will be a conflict for some. Without reading the whole thread again I don't recall a massive number of people saying it was a bad date, just a couple.  I would just stick with 4/15.

And for the record, we are mods for a reason.  We are picked because we are dumbasses, our primary job is to make Casper look smart.  We might not be the best choice for opinions.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I say create a poll, just because I'll be at Road A that particular weekend and I have really enjoyed the shenanigans since the first NEO meet and greet.

That's the reason we said to keep the 4/15 date.... :lol:

• Upvote 1