April 15; NEO garage gangbang and circle jerk

Gixxus Christ!

1 hour ago, nebbish said:

Infatuated? no.

Disgusted by? Yes.

I work under the impression that every time someone mentions male genitalia, it must mean they are compensating for a small penis.

Don't worry, by Saturday evening you will have seen everyone's up close. No need to speculate after that. 

Change of plans, ride today. Tomorrow play with wife. So, i won't be joining this circle jerk, tomorrow. Pauly, we will have to exchange the tank bag some other time. And it sounds like you might be pedaling to this and I am sure you don't want to tote it on your bicycle. Later.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Hmm... 48 mile bicycle ride if I take the B&H from my house. I could do that in 4 hours, easy. I only have to average 16 mph to make it in 3 hours. Leave my place at 7-ish and then head back to the valley afterward. Lyns has a gig at Barmacy that night. I could ride there after the Meat&Greet (34 miles) and then she could take me home after I've consumed all the beer and pretzels in the joint. It's an easy 80+ mile day if it doesn't downpour on me on either trip. Would have to ride the zippy bike and would certainly need to change into street clothes (shorts and t-shirt) when I get to Sam's house. No staring at my fancy pants while gnawing your weiners. Too weird for me. That means donning the Camelbak and that sort of sucks. I do have a ride planned for Sunday, but it's only 30 miles and mostly just an excuse to drink on Jesus' birthday. 

Somehow thought the traditionally celebrated birthday of Jesus was in December...but im not very religious.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Maybe I can convince her to come to the Epic Ride. :dunno: 

:lol::lol::lol: 

I feel like there is a better chance of me showing up to the Epic Ride, this is an OR event after all...

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

@tall_tracy, are you going to be there? Lyns has to work, but she wanted me to say, "hi and sorry she missed you." Maybe I can convince her to come to the Epic Ride. :dunno: 

Yep, I'll be there for all the weird gayness with pork & sausage and greased/lubed buns...  

It won't be the same without her, and yeah, it would be cool to see her at the epic ride for sure!  

I have my fingers crossed that the weather will be decent so I can ride.

Thunderstorms at 10 & 2 maybe.  May just drive down since I haven't even washed the kaw since last weeks hooliganism.  Then again I could just ride down & get the bike washed & a million volt electric dry.

• Upvote 1

Starting to worry about this pork. Never done Boston butts before. After it hit 170 I pulled it out of the smoker to wrap in foil and put back in to braise and it was....Not tender. Hoping the additional time cooking in foil will help break it down. If not, well, there's still a lot of sausage. 

Yes, I'm self-conscious about the condition of my meat. 

Chances of me making it looks slim to none, census still looks busy on two of the three. With my luck the third will be full too by tomorrow, meaning I am stuck at least 5-6 pm here. :( You guys enjoy and have fun.  

Bummer nivin, hoped to see you. 

In other news, I pulled my pork!

Well one of them. The first roast I unwrapped pretty much just fell apart. The other one, not so much....So it's in the oven at 250 for another hour or two in the hope that it will break down and shred. 

And my rub was a bit salty...A bit too salty.

Brats will be great tho. And Pauly is bringing chip dip!

Oh, and I fucked up while kegging the IPA and there's bits of hops floating around in it.

All we need now is a tornado and a fatal bike accident and it'll be the last fucking NEO meat and greet I ever host. 

See you tomorrow. I may be slightly hungover. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ricer1 said:

Maybe with the fireworks and all, he was born on the 4th of July?! 

No silly, everyone knows that Jesus died and after 3 days he rose up...stuck his head out of the hole, and if he saw his shadow there was 6 more weeks of winter!  Definitely February!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Starting to worry about this pork. Never done Boston butts before. After it hit 170 I pulled it out of the smoker to wrap in foil and put back in to braise and it was....Not tender. Hoping the additional time cooking in foil will help break it down. If not, well, there's still a lot of sausage. 

Yes, I'm self-conscious about the condition of my meat. 

170 is a little early IMO. 190-195. What was cooker temp?  How long was cook time?  I'm a wood/charcoal guy.  I only wrap pork when the bark is where I want it and internal temp is not there yet. Alway wrap to rest. It's pork. What's not to like. 

• Upvote 1

Late date, just got home an hour ago.  I'm up, showered and let the dog out.  Looks like I'll get a little rain on the way up so will don some ADV gear. I'm betting I'll be there about noon thirty, maybe a little before. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Left the house at 7:20 and landed at Wilbeth trailhead 1:21 later. Average 17.8 mph so far. I expect that to fall as the herd thickens further south. Gonna dial it down a bit to be safe. Little bastard kids will be everywhere. 

Beautiful ride so far. So glad I did this. Am already starving, tho. :lol: 

IMG_5747.JPG

IMG_5748.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

Gawdayum pauly, looks like u shaped the day from shady cloudy to awesausem. Wish I was living closer to you so some of this pedal addiction dust settled on me. 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 2

Home back in Westerville/Columbus. Great time seeing old friends and meeting new faces!  Super delicious food and beer. I got rained on periodically headed up but nothing coming back. Warmer temps than I expected in the afternoon, so it felt great to shed the gear after putting the bike away.

Geez the V-Strom felt heavy after playing with a Beta 350RR last weekend. 

• Upvote 1