April 15; NEO garage gangbang and circle jerk

Gixxus Christ!

Maybe I'll bring a sag stick if anyone wants to set their preload with buds holding their bikes up.  Just come knowing your rear shock travel measurement or desired sag distance to save time looking it up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CrazySkullCrusher said:

ten at the earliest. thanks dude, it's been a shitty 2 weeks. last week i had a respiratory infection and couldn't get anything done, this week i'm trying to catch up on all the shit i should have done last week.  

10am rocks. Will be there around 10-10:30 (just in case). You're about an hour so that should be good.

Ok. I have 7 lbs of prime pork butt sitting in an apple juice brine right now. There will be 4 varieties of Homebrew on tap for sure, 3 of them I have drank and are delicious. The 4th is an IPA I'll keg tomorrow. 

Gonna do my best to get the garage in order during the next 2 days, my workbench is a scrap countertop which included a knockout for a sink, and last week it finally fell through along with tools, nuts, bolts, carburetor parts etc.... Gonna try and mitigate that damage along with the general atmosphere of entropy and neglect in the next 2 days. 

The weather.....Well so far it's am thunderstorms and then cloudy and warm. We all know what state we live in so this could be subterfuge or it could be fact.

I am very grateful for the crew that has volunteered to come early and help me, my goal is to not leave you much to do.

My main concern is that enough people show up to eat all this goddamn food. 

If you're gonna bring something, bring sides, chips, dip, dessert etc, but please post up in here and coordinate so we don't end up with 17 boxes of triscuits.

55 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

i have some ohio riders stickers hanging around somewhere....maybe we will find them saturday morning.

I still have my sticker stash but if someone wants one they will have to run down a my silver bullet rocketing through the mountains of VA and WV. ;) 

Yes I bailed on the circle jerk to trail ride in the dirt, and bailed on the bubby's trail riding to hit the road and get my lean on.

On 4/11/2017 at 9:12 PM, whaler said:

Put me down for buns and BBQ sauce 

Are you bringing your well lubed buns or hot dog and hamburger buns? I'll bring some buns, just want to make sure we aren't over bunned! :lol:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ricer1 said:

Are you bringing your well lubed buns or hot dog and hamburger buns? I'll bring some buns, just want to make sure we aren't over bunned! :lol:

bringing  30 of each... 

BBQ works as lube but dries and thickens quickly. Depends how you like it... will hide the blood.

Edited by whaler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok then buns are definitely covered. 

Me and the wife spent several hours on the garage this evening and it is now presentable. Could still use help setting up tho, tables and chairs and whatnot. 

Rubbed the pork and kegged the IPA tonight. Things are coming together. If the weather cooperates it will be awesome. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Ok then buns are definitely covered. 

Me and the wife spent several hours on the garage this evening and it is now presentable. Could still use help setting up tho, tables and chairs and whatnot. 

Rubbed the pork and kegged the IPA tonight. Things are coming together. If the weather cooperates it will be awesome. 

Looks like rain is moving out, may be cloudy and a bit windy.

19 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Sticker guy is infatuated with male genitalia, too. Keep him away from me and my Lawson's. 

Infatuated? no.

Disgusted by? Yes.

I work under the impression that every time someone mentions male genitalia, it must mean they are compensating for a small penis.