April 15; NEO garage gangbang and circle jerk

Gixxus Christ!

I guess I'll never learn....

Here it comes again, the meat and greet. 

For those unaccustomed, it's a casual meeting of members at my place where we socialize, imbibe beverages, eat grilled meats and generally have a good time. 

As usual the date is not yet set but is targeted for late April-early May. 

Changes this year: I have recently rediscovered the joy of home brewing and will have 3 varieties of beer on tap. I invite your input on what varieties to brew. Last year the beer brats and burgers were a hit. Hot dogs, however affordable, just didn't get the attention the higher tier meats did, so expect even better food. 

We had an awesome turnout last year, and I hope for the same this year. If you want to use the garage for any maintenance or repair/upgrade work on your bike, I have a pretty well-appointed, albeit poorly organized shop. 

Considering a short ride early in the day, I have a decent route in my area I like to ride, takes less than an hour. This is open to discussion as well.

Overall I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends again and making new ones at this event, and it is not limited to NEO. If you want to make the trip from wherever you are, you are welcome. 

Hope to see another great turnout this year.

Tentative date is Saturday April 15th. Extended forecast says 65 and partly cloudy. 

Edited by Isaac's Papa
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I also hope you'll fix the fucking quote box issues but you didn't last year.....

Hope to see you make it tho.

Top left when you quote, to the left of the bold B. Looks like a blank page.  Tap it, it clears the stuck quotes. I fixed it, you are welcome.

More importantly do we need another barrel of lube or is there enough left over?

2 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

On my phone, if I quote, then for whatever reason I backspace, it puts my cursor in the quote box and there is no way to get out of it other than abort the post and start over. 

Still plenty of lube in the garage. 

In the editor, there's a bar with buttons for bold, italic, underline, etc. To the left of the bold button, there's a button that looks like a blank page. Click that. It clears everything from the editor. 

I never made this when I was actually living in NEO for various reasons...I would like to still come up from Marietta as long as it is not MotoGp weekend (I will be in Austin).  Also, not a meat eater, but still love me some Ale...anxious to see how your home brewing is going...my brother did this back when I was in high school, needless to say that I raided his stash often...he took it as a compliment.

Dave.

There will be ale and lager to drink, I have a 3 keg draft system. If there are particular styles people want I have time to work them into my brewing schedule. Tentative plan is to have an amber ale, some sort of lager, probably pilsner, Helles or Dortmund, and a porter or Stout on tap. Open to suggestions. 

Herbivores and other prey animals are welcome to bring a potato to grill, or there is bountiful grazing available in my dogs' toilet.

Clutch will be played. So will Tool and other awesome music. I will also probably play about 1:20 of some really heavy shit until @Isaac's Papa bitches about it being 'angry'.

Sag setting can be arranged. I have a lift.

Will check the 2017 MotoGP schedule for conflicts. Will also avoid sat the 22nd. 

2 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Will check the 2017 MotoGP schedule for conflicts. Will also avoid sat the 22nd. 

Luckily, this is the same weekend.  Your brew selection sounds perfect to me...I look forward to trying them out and grazing in your lawn, lol.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

I plan on attending as long as I don't have any unforeseen circumstances arise on that date.  

Thanks as always Sam!  I can attest to how much work throwing an event can be. 

i enjoy it. i dont have any actual friends, so getting drunk and making gay jokes with strangers is as close as i get to a social life. 

• Upvote 2