Reports that Trump has been in Russia's pocket for years

Casper

1 minute ago, Wandering Soul said:

I've caught CNN (and other news agencies) making false or half false reports before, so I don't trust any of them.  All of them push their particular agenda to some degree.  Stay tuned...we'll see.

Someone didn't look at the supporting documents linked after the story....

Just now, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Someone didn't look at the supporting documents linked after the story....

You're right, I didn't.  So much bullshit gets put into print I don't bother half the time.  I'm wrong maybe, but as you said it may be interesting.

Think I will just leave this right here.  If any of you asshats think CNN is any different than Fox or The National Enquirer you are well, asshats. And don't forget CNN was up to their assholes helping the DNC rig the primary for Hillary.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

• Upvote 2

So far as I can tell, these reports cannot be verified as of now... 

I'm a big time critic of the president elect, I think he's horribly unqualified, and terribly unfit, but enough people voted for him from the right locations that he got elected.... That said, we need to remain vigilant to factual integrity. It's easy to fall into confirmation bias, and I'm really making a mindful effort not to fall into the pitfalls that entails...

Yes, if this report is verified, it's very disturbing, and implications made by it confirm my suspicions...

55 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Think I will just leave this right here.  If any of you asshats think CNN is any different than Fox or The National Enquirer you are well, asshats. And don't forget CNN was up to their assholes helping the DNC rig the primary for Hillary.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

The "post on 4chan" link goes to https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5n8yd9/when_you_never_verify_anything_because_youre_fake/. I wouldn't say /r/t_d is a reliable source. :lol:

Do you have a link to the original fan fiction? 

Reports Peter Thiel is going to make Trump rich Hogan style off gawker I mean Buzzfeed. Then he can pay back Russia/China/Singapore whoever is the media flavor of the week.

Or maybe it was put out buy the noisemakers at Obama's farewell address still screaming 4 more years.

Edited by motocat12
  • Upvote 1

The documents contained in the BuzzFeed report are unverified, and they allege that Trump hired prostitutes to urinate on a bed in a Russian hotel that Obama once slept in because Trump hates Obama so much. The documents also make that claim the Kremlin holds sexual blackmail material on Trump, which they would ostensibly use to control him during his tenure in the White House.

The explosive charges haven’t been confirmed and aren’t even believable, yet CNN, BuzzFeed and Cosmopolitan all ran with them anyway, likely because of their blind hatred for the incoming president. But as it turns out, the entire story was merely a scam from a 4chan user attempting to troll the anti-Trump crowd, and they were wildly successful.

Political hacks emailed documents to #NeverTrump  jackass Rick Wilson about Trump making people piss on a bed.
 Rick Wilson thought it was real and gave it to leftists at the CIA
 The CIA of the USA put this in their official classified intelligence report on Russian involvement in the US election
 Donald Trump and Obama were both given private sessions with the CIA to discuss this.
 The CIA concluded that the Russians plan to blackmail Trump with this story we made up

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, myhondas said:

The documents contained in the BuzzFeed report are unverified, and they allege that Trump hired prostitutes to urinate on a bed in a Russian hotel that Obama once slept in because Trump hates Obama so much. The documents also make that claim the Kremlin holds sexual blackmail material on Trump, which they would ostensibly use to control him during his tenure in the White House.

The explosive charges haven’t been confirmed and aren’t even believable, yet CNN, BuzzFeed and Cosmopolitan all ran with them anyway, likely because of their blind hatred for the incoming president. But as it turns out, the entire story was merely a scam from a 4chan user attempting to troll the anti-Trump crowd, and they were wildly successful.

Political hacks emailed documents to #NeverTrump  jackass Rick Wilson about Trump making people piss on a bed.
 Rick Wilson thought it was real and gave it to leftists at the CIA
 The CIA of the USA put this in their official classified intelligence report on Russian involvement in the US election
 Donald Trump and Obama were both given private sessions with the CIA to discuss this.
 The CIA concluded that the Russians plan to blackmail Trump with this story we made up

if that's really the true story that is the best thing I've heard all day :lol:

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

We need another sub-forum to put all of @Casper 's troll crap in.  We will call it     Fake News for/from Asshats

You start smoking crack? I, along with every other single person on this forum, have no idea what is true or not. I think that's the point. 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

You start smoking crack? I, along with every other single person on this forum, have no idea what is true or not. I think that's the point. 

No, I am not smoking crack, but if I keep talking to you I sure as shit am going to start.