FS - Small Form Factor PC or an HTPC

ScubaCinci

I built this several years ago with visions of using it as an HTPC but then I moved and my new house has a home theater so it's mostly sat here. Since this is a full system, I'm looking for a "local" sale (can meet up somewhere) only. I'm not shipping it. I tested it before wiping the drives and it works flawlessly...I just don't need it. I have the packaging for everything but the case itself and the HDD.

Notes:
- this will run 1080 Blu-Ray no problem, not sure about 4K and the optical drive is not a 4K player.
- There is NO OS LOADED on the machine. You will need to supply your own OS. The drives are formatted and secure erased.
- If you really need a KB & mouse, I have an IOGEAR handheld integrated mouse/keyboard I can throw in. I don't have the box or anything for it, just the unit and the USB receiver. This is the product: http://www.everythingusb.com/iogear-mini-wireless-multimedia-keyboard-21048.html

The components:
CPU - Clarkdale Intel Core i3 530 (socket 1156) @ 2.93GHz
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3  http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3455#ov
RAM - G.Skill F3-10600CL8D-4GBHK (4GB)
GPU - AMD Radeon HD 5670 GFX card
Case - SilverStone Sugo SG07 Mini-ITX Case with 600W PSU - 80 PLUS Bronze certification and single +12V rail (specialized - came with case)
HDD - Seagate 1.5TB HDD
OS SSD - Crucial MX200 500GB SSD
Optical Drive - LG BD-ROM CT21N Slim Blu-ray Super Multi Combo Drive

I'm asking $300 cash/check since this will be a face to face transaction. Not looking for trades.

Let me know if you have any questions.

HTPC-Front.jpg

HTPC-Rear.jpg

HTPC-Left.jpg

HTPC-Open-Top.jpg

HTPC-Open-Left.jpg

HTPC-Open-Right.jpg

Boxes.jpg

SSD-Front.jpg

SSD-Rear.jpg

Windows.jpg

cpuz-CPU.jpg