FS: Glock 23 Gen4 or XDM 5.25 Competition Bitone

Tpoppa

I'm selling one of my .40s

#1 is an unfired Gen 4 Glock 23.  It's new in the box, comes with 2 mags - $500

#2 is an XDm 40 S&W 5.25 Competition Series Bi-tone.  It's in excellent condition and super accurate.  Comes with XDm gear and 6 mags - $675

Firm on prices.  Personally, I'd rather sell the Glock

Stock photo, but anyone that knows me can tell you I take excellent care of my stuff.

XDM95254SHC_3.jpg

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

I need to trade my G19 in for something else, I feel like I've shot MP's and XDM's better than I do my own glock. :dunno:

I am a pretty well trained shooter, learned marksmanship in the Marines, etc.  I don't really have bad shooting habits.

For whatever reason, I shoot XDs and XDMs better than anything else.  I don't think the design is any more accurate than Glocks, Sigs, M&Ps, 1911s, etc...but I can't argue with the results on paper.  I've shot them back to back enough times that I'm convinced.  It must be the way the trigger breaks :dunno:

48 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I am a pretty well trained shooter, learned marksmanship in the Marines, etc.  I don't really have bad shooting habits.

For whatever reason, I shoot XDs and XDMs better than anything else.  I don't think the design is any more accurate than Glocks, Sigs, M&Ps, 1911s, etc...but I can't argue with the results on paper.  I've shot them back to back enough times that I'm convinced.  It must be the way the trigger breaks :dunno:

Yea, I've shot all 3 back to back. Started with my glock and by the time I was finished I was kinda sad since I thought I was a "glock guy".

I'm not a trained shooter at all so I am sure there is much room for improvement, but I did consistently shoot the other 2 better than my own.

For some reason, I shoot my small Glock 26 better than my larger Sig, Baretta, or my wife's Glock 19. That's a good thing though since it's my carry weapon.

That's a super nice XDM! If I hadn't just bought the .45 Baretta I'd probably relieve you of it.

Edited by ScubaCinci

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I need to trade my G19 in for something else, I feel like I've shot MP's and XDM's better than I do my own glock. :dunno:

That's because they do shoot better!  Don't let the fan boys fool you, Glock is a good gun, but not the only polymer and not the best at everything.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...