Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day

TimTheAzn

Realizing some of you guys and gals don't normally go into the Track Days and Road Racing sub-forum... 

This is a great opportunity to:

1. Meet some of the riders that are frequently posting on the forums but aren't always out on the street rides.

2. Get on track for the first time! A lot of us will be there and can lend a helping hand to whoever needs it.

3. Get back on track if you haven't been on one in a while.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Great idea Tim!  I just bought my first track day certificate.  Think I'd be able to use it on for this event??

Yup!

Edit: Prepare to get addicted.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Hellmutt said:

Are the gift cert's still discounted?   I see the 15% off option on their site, but haven't commited just yet

Yeah that's weird. It was supposed to be just for the one day. I'd call them up and confirm. 

Has anyone heard from them after the discount price debacle by the way? 

31 minutes ago, what said:

Yeah that's weird. It was supposed to be just for the one day. I'd call them up and confirm. 

Has anyone heard from them after the discount price debacle by the way? 

THe one day sale was for 25% off. They run the 15% off longer. Maybe till the end of the year?

• 5 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

Maybe I'll make it out to practice some picture takin 

I can bring my old DSLR out for people to use if they want. It's only like 12 megapixel (so about the same as most phones now days) but it has a decent lens on it and manual f-stop and shutter speed. Nothing too fancy.

On January 12, 2017 at 11:47 PM, what said:

I can bring my old DSLR out for people to use if they want. It's only like 12 megapixel (so about the same as most phones now days) but it has a decent lens on it and manual f-stop and shutter speed. Nothing too fancy.

If you bring it to a track day, i bet it'll end up with some photos on it. Probably mostly candids and our bikes in the pits. I always fiddle with friends cameras when I get the chance 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

If you bring it to a track day, i bet it'll end up with some photos on it. Probably mostly candids and our bikes in the pits. I always fiddle with friends cameras when I get the chance 

I'll bring it with me then. People can use it as the communal camera and I'll dump the pics into a gallery after the day is over. Even the nudes. You've been warned. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, what said:

I'll bring it with me then. People can use it as the communal camera and I'll dump the pics into a gallery after the day is over. Even the nudes. You've been warned. 

What did you think I meant by candids?