Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day - August 21, 2017

TimTheAzn

Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?

• May 14(Sun)
    • May 15(Mon)
    • June 5(Mon)
    • Jun19(Mon)
    • July 10(Mon)
    • Aug 21(Mon)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 of them does Doc. I remember reading it on one of the websites last year as I was looking for gear and prepping myself for a future track day. I just can't remember which 1 it was and it was only for novice of course. 

From Mid-Ohio's rider gear requirements: 

• ADVANCED and INTERMEDIATE GROUP riders must wear one or two piece leather suits designed for motorcycle use. Two-piece leathers must provide substantial attachment between jacket and pants.
  • NOVICE GROUP riders must wear one or two piece leather or textile suits. It is recommended that two-piece suits provide attachment between jacket and pants.

3 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Does N2 or mid Ohio allow full textiles that can be zipped together? Trying to convince an older gentleman to try at least one track for an experience :)  and this guy I am sure won't get trackdictted. 

Assure him he won't be the only "older gentleman" out there if it helps :p

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, durk said:

1 of them does Doc. I remember reading it on one of the websites last year as I was looking for gear and prepping myself for a future track day. I just can't remember which 1 it was and it was only for novice of course. 

Once you go track I have 50% hope of you returning to street. Unlike Timmy who I had no hope ... 

Who's going to be acting DP for this shindig? Derek? Doc? 

I'm guessing most of the group will be in Novice because of the 2 trackday rule so we may need a couple photographers split between the groups.

P.S.

Director of Photography. Not the other DP. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Once you go track I have 50% hope of you returning to street. Unlike Timmy who I had no hope ... 

I'll still be more of a street guy. I enjoy my long days in the saddle and my oldest daughter is taking a real liking to riding with me. So much so that for her birthday I surprised her with a promise to take her to Deals Gap this summer and a riding jacket. She called it the best gift ever. 

• Upvote 4