Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day - August 21, 2017

TimTheAzn

Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?

• May 14(Sun)
    • May 15(Mon)
    • June 5(Mon)
    • Jun19(Mon)
    • July 10(Mon)
    • Aug 21(Mon)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

My buddy had the same issue, he'll be in novice and I'm sure he'd appreciate a heads up if it's full.  Thanks man. 

1 hour ago, donkason said:

I'm in the Advanced class.  Thank you! 

Advance usually doesn't sell out, but I will try to post the status of all three classes.

• Upvote 1

I'm  Jacob's novice buddy. I'll thank you in advance for any info about walking up to register for novice on Monday. Thanks, F4iguy! By the way, I'm originally from Mentor, so I'm very familiar with your neck of the woods.

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

So track walk 330ish?

If you want to get your ass run over by a car.  There are car events during the day.  If there is a track walk, it is usually after the twilight event concludes.

47 minutes ago, Limitedslip7 said:

I called Friday to sign up Intermediate, I just missed the cutoff for early registration so I'll be a walk on like usual. They said they had 15 spots or so open in I and A, but are sold out in Novice. 

Dayum, well that kinda gives a peace of mind not to try last minute heroics to try and make it there. :D

What time is usual lunch break? This will be the only time novice guys are not in class or not in track right? Gonna try and see if I can come by to get some pics are stuff 

5 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Dayum, well that kinda gives a peace of mind not to try last minute heroics to try and make it there. :D

What time is usual lunch break? This will be the only time novice guys are not in class or not in track right? Gonna try and see if I can come by to get some pics are stuff 

Lunch is around noon. Depends what time first session gets on the track. 

Everybody has 40 minutes off and 20 minutes on every hour except lunch hour when everybody is off. 

They usually have us in the upper paddock for the twilight event until all the car people from the day leave. Then I'll move down to the garage area. Should see Jeff, Tim(?) and Dan by then and probably a few others.

You might be able to find someone, or one of us can look at it.  They are also going to check your gear.  Main thing -  all in good working order, good tires, nothing loose.  When I was at Jennings I asked if they did tech?  The guy said "Would you ride it?"  Point being, if you are good at keeping your bike up to par, there should be no worries.